Jim Jim is offline

Default Liberal election tactics

On 9/25/2010 10:44 AM, Harry ? wrote:
"Secular wrote in message ...
On 9/25/10 9:33 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:22 pm, wrote:
"Secular wrote in message

Loogey is back, posting under a different handle. I don't believe the tale
about the ill wife. He may have told Tim that story, but that doesn't make
the story true.

It's either that or he's given one of the other dopers permission to act
like him... with the same lame stupid claims.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, waaaaaahhh!!! Do you ever stop your wailing?

Speaking of wailing...it's little man tosk...are you off to sweep the
floor at your "facilities"?

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

The bigger they are the harder they fall, big fella. You're the man from the failing Dumbocrats, no?

The object of your affection doesn't appear to pay much attention to you
or even take notice of your presence, Mr. ID Stealer. You might try a
different approach. Maybe if you were bearing flowers and candy, you
might accomplish your goal of getting up Harry's ass.

On Sep 24, 10:22 pm, wrote:
"Secular wrote in message

[...]

The boys have worked krouse over pretty well. You're a little late appearing here to try and cover his backside. But, as they say, better late than never. Good luck.

In article ,
says...

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
On 9/24/10 10:44 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
In article , says...

On 9/23/2010 6:24 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
On 9/23/2010 4:38 PM, Secular Humorist wrote:
In ,
says...

"Secular wrote in message
In ,

says...

"Harry wrote in message
"Secular wrote in message
On 9/23/10 8:06 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

Which way is the wind blowing this fall and which way will
you be
voting? Will you be voting with the crowd or will you be
voting your
principles?

You haven't been paying attention.

Yes, I have been paying attention.

Correct. I cannot see a time where I would ever vote for a
Democrat.
They do not represent my beliefs nor are they a
principled lot.

Would you vote for O'Donnell if you lived in Delaware?

I would not vote for the bearded Marxist.

A. He's not a marxist.

B. You'd have no problems voting for a moron like O'Donnell.

She's on her way to the White House in 2012. If Obama did it
with
a couple
of cheap phrases, there's no reason she couldn't replace him
with
a wink
and a smile. I'll bet you could get a hold of a copy of her
college
transcripts an her birth certificate too.

I guess you think she'll put out for you.

Okay, now THAT was funny!

Really? I think she(Plume) is pathetic.

Yeah, but I think she believes all of my tall tales. Did I ever
tell you
about my father's fireboat welcome in New York City? Or my Yale
degree?

What was the name of that idiot who used to post here who had it in
for Harry? Wasn't it Loogey or something like that? Are you Loogey?

It's the best spoof of Looney I've seen in here, even though the
dummy
is using Harry's ID.

He certainly has Looney Loogey down pat.

W.T.F. is "Looney loogey" now?

That would be Kevin Noble of Snellville Georgia.

Loogey is back, posting under a different handle. I don't believe the tale
about the ill wife. He may have told Tim that story, but that doesn't make
the story true.

It's either that or he's given one of the other dopers permission to act
like him... with the same lame stupid claims.

You are stupid, that's for sure! Just because you say something over and
over again doesn't make it fact.

In article , says...

On Sep 24, 10:22 pm, wrote:
"Secular wrote in message

[...]

Go call someone's wife and threaten to molest them, Hertvik.

ACORN Tactics Jim General 23 October 8th 09 09:30 PM
teams racing tactics doug General 2 May 11th 06 03:25 PM
OT MORE of BushCo's Propaganda tactics [email protected] General 0 October 18th 05 07:55 PM
OT More Republican voting tactics basskisser General 8 October 28th 04 02:19 AM
OT GOP Smear tactics Jim General 17 February 13th 04 04:32 AM