Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message ...

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 22-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

You should be ****ED about the demise of the U.S., instead of blaming
an
entity that has no connection to you and that you've never met or
interacted
with. You also do not have the right or priveledge to change the
policies
by the DC parasites that made it possible; you only have the option to
not
participate, but like most other "Americans," "somebody else do
somehthing.!" Engage!

Sounds like you're the one who likes taking it up the ass...

I SOUND LIKE BAWNY FWANK??

No. Barney Frank is actually an intelligent, decent, and influential person.
You're a nobody.

Decent? Define decent.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 22-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

You should be ****ED about the demise of the U.S., instead of blaming
an
entity that has no connection to you and that you've never met or
interacted
with. You also do not have the right or priveledge to change the
policies
by the DC parasites that made it possible; you only have the option to
not
participate, but like most other "Americans," "somebody else do
somehthing.!" Engage!

Sounds like you're the one who likes taking it up the ass...

I SOUND LIKE BAWNY FWANK??

Here's hoping Bawney takes it up the ass in November.

Apparently, you're in line to help out!

If I could vote in Massachusetts, yur durn tootin I'd help him out.

On 22-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Use Vaseline, it's cheaper, and you don't have to vote to gain the
thrill.

you know NOTHING of technology or economics. you have never taken ANY
coursework in any of these

Coursework?? Like the asshole in the White House?

I was a supplier to the automotive industry for nearly 40 years - I watched
steel become decimated by subsidized imports authorized by Nixon, Ford and
Carter. The U.S. auto industry was overtaken by Japanese and now Korea by
first total importation, now up to 70% for Japan and 90% for Korea for
foreign content . The U.S. producers cannot ship to those countries, it's
virtually prohibited. Gone is the auto industry along with related steel,
plastics, forgings, castings, tools and dies and capital machinery. (SO?
It's a service economy!!!)

There is no "recession." there is an economic adjustment to the core
economic output. Nothing can change that except the behavior of the U.S.
consumers, and they don't appear willing. The slime you elect couldn't care
less as long as you reelect them.

On 22-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

True but you forgot the 4th Bush brother ... and the current one it
turns out.

you mean the ones who are bound by treaty obligations?

They weren't treaties, treaties have to be ratified by the scum in the
senate. They are merely trade agreements, and can be altered or quashed at
any time.

On 22-Sep-2010, "Harry ?" wrote:

Sounds like you're the one who likes taking it up the ass...

I SOUND LIKE BAWNY FWANK??

Here's hoping Bawney takes it up the ass in November.

He probably is right NOW! He'll be reelected - it's the natuie of the
voting nitwits.

On 22-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

Sounds like you're the one who likes taking it up the ass...

I SOUND LIKE BAWNY FWANK??

No. Barney Frank is actually an intelligent, decent, and influential
person.

Bawny Fwank is lower on the food chanin that most politicians who are below
cockroaches. Thinking like yours is why you vote the way you do, then
bellyache about getting it up the ass again. (Like Bawny)

On 22-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

Then what is everyone complaining about? Your industries are gone,
marketing companies with minimum wage gum chewing clerks in ugly blue
vests
are the new "middle class." All is rosy!

You're the complainer. You can't handle actual capitalism, so you quit.
Unless of course, you're just lying.

You speak as thought you're constrained in the former United States. NO one
is, so you don't need to squeal and beg from your neighbors (taxpayers.)

I didn't enter this fray to complain, but merely to show the ignorant masses
how their behavior is trashing their well being.

On 22-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

I pay for advertising, there's no such thing as "free." Just keep
dragging
it home.

Sounds like you don't even pay for chewing gum. Sounds like you're a
freeloader.

60% of the population of the U.S. is a welfare class - I am the production
class, one of the evil rich (as classified by your rulers as people that can
afford to live without welfare) that hire the middle class (but not in the
U.S. any more.) Gum is cheap where I live; I don't pay U.S. inflated retail
prices while making Walmart wages. Never will. It's all up to you. If
you're looking for more handouts, go to the Salvation Army - they have a
great selection of cold weather clothes coming in for the new American
"middle class."

how the rich have screwed the middle class bpuharic General 0 April 15th 10 11:16 AM
rich get richer in recession wf3h General 14 October 3rd 09 03:48 AM
rich getting richer? wf3h General 13 August 23rd 09 06:16 PM
Speaking of boats for the middle class. Tim General 54 December 2nd 07 03:23 PM
Boats for the middle class..... Chuck Gould General 67 December 1st 07 10:36 PM