Default Canadians suffer their own mini-me version of Bush/Cheney.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1198982.html

\
You racist *******s up there. Complaining about illegal immigrants.

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1198982.html

Dropped the link.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1192929

On 8/29/10 1:04 AM, Califbill wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1198982.html

Dropped the link.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1192929

Swill Bill, you are a real pompous ass, we only care about issues that
effect someone else. If an issues effects us, such as killing seals for
vanity or allowing diversity in Canadian, we are against it.

Now go back to drinking your swill.

On 8/28/2010 11:03 PM, Califbill wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1198982.html

\
You racist *******s up there. Complaining about illegal immigrants.

Actually, the US should worry. Getting across the US/Can border is trivial.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loc...ub=CalgaryHome

Right in our capital city. Just a drive away from the US. Maybe just
borrow a boat and cross any of the great lakes or St Lawrence.

Got a fresh boat load of Tamils last week and many are likely Tamil
Tigers. A Somali was just busted for gutting someone.

Canada loose as a Canadian goose immigration policy is going to backfire
one of these days.
--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On 8/28/2010 11:04 PM, Califbill wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1198982.html

Dropped the link.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1192929

Yep, and our nation CBC broadcaster has censored responses on its news
articles. "hearings" are going on now, 492 Tamils, 50 women and 40
kids, making for over 400 Tamils about the right age group to be
involved int he civil massacres that happened in Sri Lanka.

We are a managed herd.

On 8/29/10 10:32 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/28/2010 11:04 PM, Califbill wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1198982.html

Dropped the link.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1192929

Yep, and our nation CBC broadcaster has censored responses on its news
articles.

Well, hell, I can't seem to leave pithy commentary on the witch of
wasilla's web/blogsites.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message ...
On 8/29/10 10:32 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 8/28/2010 11:04 PM, Califbill wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Opinion/1198982.html

Dropped the link.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1192929

Yep, and our nation CBC broadcaster has censored responses on its news
articles.

Well, hell, I can't seem to leave pithy commentary on the witch of
wasilla's web/blogsites.

What a surprise. Pithy was over for you years ago.

Bush and Cheney Dead Capt. Rob ASA 7 May 4th 06 05:57 PM
Fox Poll: Bush Ratings Continue to Suffer Dan J.S. General 3 November 11th 05 08:09 PM
Fox Poll: Bush Ratings Continue to Suffer [email protected] General 4 November 11th 05 02:42 PM
More proof average Americans suffer under Bush Bert Robbins General 0 October 23rd 04 03:21 PM
Bush to Step Down for Cheney Doug Kanter General 0 September 29th 03 04:40 PM