posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Bush and Cheney Dead

I have almost no doubt that many many many people would be a lot better
off if the President and Vice President were dead. I also have no doubt
that many Americans who will soon be dead would otherwise survive. I
also have no doubt that many sick children, the elderly and poor would
have a better chance without these monsters breathing our air.
I have never seen such obvious evil run rampant in the USA political
machine as it does with George Bush and Dick Cheney. These two
criminals have robbed the United States of soul, heart and human life.
They have looted our economy and American hearts of any pride. They
have stood on the shoulders of giants and taken a dump on republicans
and democrats alike without shame.

In such a short time we had a phoney war (NO WMDs), the mastermind of
9/11 remains free, fuel costs run out of control, medical support at
it's worst, environmental concerns given no thought, medical progress
haulted via stem cell rulings.....8 years of hell for liberals and
conservatives as these clowns run us into debt while padding the
pockets of their family and friends.

Finally, if you voted for this national disaster a SECOND time, you are
part of the killing and loss. You are part of the horrible mess the USA
is in as more American lives are spent.
Shame on you Scotty, Joe, Neal, Bart, Katy and anyone else dumb or
selfish enough to vote on some silly personal issue while missing all
the lies that led to this. I mean it. Shame on you.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

LOL. You'd better hope and pray that neither of them dies from suspicious
causes in the next few weeks. I'm sure this post of yours caught the FBI's
automated computer's attention.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

This can't be stated too strongly
or too often for candy ass whinners like the Boob.

A Message from the Ghost of General Patton....

ATTENTION!

OK you whining, panty-waisted, pathetic Maggots, it's time for a little
refresher course on exactly why we Americans occasionally have to fight
wars.

See if you can tear yourself away from your "reality" TV and Starbucks
for a minute, pull your head out of your flabby ass -- and LISTEN UP!!

THIS is not "torture" or an "atrocity".
This is the kind of thing frat boys, sorority girls, and academy cadets

do to newcomers.

A little fun at someone else's expense.
Certainly no reason to wring your hands or get your panties in a wad.

Got that Kennedy?

THIS IS an atrocity!

So Was This!!!

WHICH PART DON'T YOU GET?

Islam a peaceful religion???
Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy
our country and our way of life any way they can.

Some of them are here among us now.

They don't want to convert you and don't want

to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't
give a **** how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how
much you sympathize with their cause.

They want you dead , and think it is God's will

for them to do it. And! you think Bush and Ashcroft are your worst
enemies?

Some think if we give them a hug or listen to them, then they'll like
us... and if you agree? Then you are a dumb ass!

If they manage to get their hands on a nuke, chemical agents, or even
some anthrax -- you will wish to God we had hunted them down

and killed THEM while we had the chance.

Stop bitchin' about your Damn Health Care, Social Security, Gas prices,
and your measly! 4.70% unemployment rate...and start worrying about
you, your family's, and your friends' asses.

How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Bush
for all your troubles -- and grow some balls for a change.

You've fallen asleep AGAIN, maggots!
And you may not get another chance!

NOW GET OFF YOUR SORRY ASS -
and pass this on to any and every person you give-a-damn about...
if you ever gave a damn about anything.

DISMISSED

Attached Image: ATT4032821.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032832.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032843.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032854.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032865.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032876.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032887.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032898.jpg

Attached Image: ATT4032909.jpg

Attached Image: ATT40329110.jpg

Attached Image: ATT40329211.jpg

Attached Image: ATT40329312.jpg

Attached Image: image00113.gif

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Not the FBI...but Echelon in Canada. We pay them so we are not doing it
ourself.

Just think if Kerry was elected. Most likely the Seattle space needle
would be toppeled, The empire state bldg would still be smouldering,
Rob would still be scrubbing plague off the tribeca, everyone would be
paying more taxes, oil would be 200 dollars a barrell. The sky would
fall.

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I'm sure this post of yours caught the FBI's
automated computer's attention.

Boo! Oh! I scared myself!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

I guess I have to second that post Nutsy.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have almost no doubt that many many many people would be a lot better
off if the President and Vice President were dead. I also have no doubt
that many Americans who will soon be dead would otherwise survive. I
also have no doubt that many sick children, the elderly and poor would
have a better chance without these monsters breathing our air.
I have never seen such obvious evil .....

But they didn't get a BJ .....

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Ringmaster" wrote
Millions of these sons-of-bitches are plotting as we speak to destroy
our country and our way of life any way they can.
Some of them are here among us now.
They don't want to convert you and don't want
to rule you. You are a vile infestation of Allah's paradise. They don't
give a **** how "progressive" you are, how peace-loving you are, or how
much you sympathize with their cause.
They want you dead , and think it is God's will
for them to do it. And! you think Bush and Ashcroft are your worst
enemies?

Given that all you say is true - that the jihadists you describe are our Worst
Enemies - where do B&A fit in? Saddam was the strongest bulwark against them in
the middle east. The 9/11 perps weren't Iraqis, most were Saudis, so perhaps we
should have invaded Saudi Arabia. Iran supports them morally and financially,
perhaps we should have invaded Iran. And so on. But Saddam was their enemy - a
bad man but their enemy. He refused to support them, kept his thumb on Shiite
extremists and killed the ones who rebelled. That's why Our Worst Enemies, the
ones you call out, had called for his murder. So what did the Blundering Bush
gang do? Why remove Saddam for them - perhaps the biggest blunder in 1000 years.
It's the equivalent of attacking Russia in the middle of WW2!

Worse yet, the military was only given enough troops to topple Saddam, not
enough to secure the country when his government disappeared. So, not only were
banks and museums looted, but so were all Saddam's now unguarded arsenals and
ammo dumps - tons of weapons and explosives effectively handed over to our Worst
Enemies. Many call Hanoi Jane a traitor. What would you call an American who
gave tons of weapons and explosives to Ho Chi Mhin - weapons and explosives used
to kill Americans? Well that is just what Blundering Bush & co. did for al
Qaeda!

But they didn't stop there. They simultaniously diverted the resources needed to
find and finish off bin Ladin in Afghanistan and sent them on a wild goose chase
hunting WMDs in Iraq, allowing our Worst Enemies to go free. And now they've
given Iraq a radical Shiite government just like Iran's to replace Saddam's
secular government - killing over 2000 Americans and wasting $billions in the
process.

Meanwhile, noting that we are tied down in Iraq, Iran and No. Korea are building
atomic bombs.

Bush and Ashcroft may not be our worst enemies, but with 'friends' like them we
can ill afford any enemies.

Bush's finest hour! Bob Crantz ASA 17 April 28th 06 09:38 PM
OT LIbby rats on Cheney! [email protected] General 0 October 25th 05 01:42 PM