Doug Kanter

Default Bush to Step Down for Cheney

"MadDogDave" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.6d963217c99a4ff730eca485ca41c05b@106 4848344.cotse.net...
Praise Jesus, here is an advance on Bush's resignation speech, to be
delivered tonight at 7 pm

My fellow Americans:

I come to you tonight with a heavy heart. Two years ago, thousands of
innocent Americans were murdered by terrorist maniacs.

In the script I've been handed, I'm now supposed to tell you that
America is safer today, and that the world is kinder and nicer and
happier, because of I'm such a brilliant general in the War on Terror.

But who are we kidding? Yesterday, Osama released his new hit video. The
terrorists are having a picnic ever since I turned over our foreign
policy to Saudi Arabia and Exxon-Mobil.

And here's the point in my speech where my handlers would have me tell
you about how I've been praying hard......

snip

.....and right about there is where Cheney or Rove would nod to the
appropriate person, who would shank George before he could utter another
word.