Default What's with math school teachers.

Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...facebook-post/

On 8/22/10 9:24 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...facebook-post/

Except she was an actual teacher. Herring was a babysitter. Of course,
he also trash-talked his students.

On 8/22/2010 8:24 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...facebook-post/

The sad part about this is that she was probably telling the truth. I
coached community club level hockey, soccer and baseball for over
twenty years. They were just fun B and C leagues which any kid could
play on a neighborhood team, the elite players went off to the "A"
divisions. During that time I rarely had any major problems with the
kids. The parents were another story. To describe some of them as
arrogant and snobby would be an understatement. Rude, selfish and
often so ignorant of the rules they made complete fools of themselves.
Too bad there was no WWW and You Tube back then. Would have been a
treat to video some of them and show it to the world.

One of my proudest moments took place on a soccer pitch many years
ago. My son aged about 14 was refereeing a game. One parent started
screaming and swearing at the top of his lungs at my son for not
calling an off side. The parent was referring to a hockey delayed off
side. ???? My son just looked at me, smiled and flashed the red
card. By the way red card means your out of there. If you don't leave
the field immediately the game could be forfeit whether you are a
player, coach or parent. The resulting scene as the coach and team
dragged the idiot off the field will live with me forever.

It's a shame that Talvitie-Siple superiors didn't have the guts to
back her up. Freedom of speech? Yea right.

LDB

YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...facebook-post/

What is your basis for that claim?

"Larry" wrote in message
news
YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...facebook-post/

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? Do you really think we just sit here and make
all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

On Aug 22, 10:25*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

news
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...d-for-facebook....

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? *Do you really think we just sit here and make
all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

You are lying, but everyone already knows that...

On 8/22/10 10:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

news
YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...d-for-facebook...

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? Do you really think we just sit here and make
all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

You are lying, but everyone already knows that...

Actually, little man, the assumption should be, if *you* are making a
pronouncement about someone here, it is bull****.

Herring many times talked about the "deficiencies" of the mostly black
students he was charged with babysitting as a sub teacher.

By the way, do you have an explanation for using the identical language
about facilities and equipment on your website as at least a half dozen
other websites do? I don't mean similar language...I mean identical
language. I posted one such example over the weekend...there are others.

And who are those folks in those staff photos? They certainly aren't you
or any member of your "staff."

Looks like fraudulent advertising to me.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
On 8/22/10 10:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

news
YukonBound wrote:
[...]

The effect of this rant of yours is not what you think it might be. If you
only knew. Snerk

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:33:39 -0400, Secular Humanist wrote:

On 8/22/10 10:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

news
YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...d-for-facebook...

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? Do you really think we just sit here and make
all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

You are lying, but everyone already knows that...

Actually, little man, the assumption should be, if *you* are making a
pronouncement about someone here, it is bull****.

Herring many times talked about the "deficiencies" of the mostly black
students he was charged with babysitting as a sub teacher.

Show an instance, liar.

Harry, can you not see how low you go to gain attention? Doesn't that concern
you even a little?

Get some help.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

On 8/23/10 7:41 AM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:33:39 -0400, Secular wrote:

On 8/22/10 10:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

news
YukonBound wrote:
[...]

Sorry, herring, but I'm not into dumpster diving. I rarely waste time
"googling" up usenet posts, but my memory of your racially charged posts
remains good. More than once, you tried to regale us here with what you
perceived as the deficiencies of the mostly black students (your words)
in the Alexandria, Virginia, area who were the "beneficiaries" of your
substitute teaching. You also regularly make posts here that are tinged
with racism.

It's not a matter of going low. It's a matter of pointing out your racism.

Most of the civilized people who recall your comments about your former
students are long-gone from here, chased off by the conservatrash that
pollutes this newsgroup, and many of the conservatrashers who remain are
just as racist as you are. But there are a handful of us who do recall
your racist outbursts.

It's telling that little man tosk is one of your defenders here.

Need Help with the Math JohnH[_5_] General 0 September 14th 09 06:01 PM
school teachers letter to obama, jim7 General 7 June 11th 09 01:53 AM
Good news story involving American school teachers. Don White General 0 April 24th 09 09:59 PM
Do the math Capt.Mooron ASA 3 December 8th 05 10:29 PM
Do the math Scotty ASA 0 December 8th 05 06:08 PM