Harry ? Harry ? is offline

Default What's with math school teachers.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
On 8/22/10 10:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:25 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

news
YukonBound wrote:
Sounds like one of your people, JohnnyH.........
http://www.care2.com/causes/educatio...d-for-facebook...

What is your basis for that claim?

Johnny's previous posts when he was a substitute math teacher.
Don't you remember anything? Do you really think we just sit here and
make
all our claims up?
Trust me... it's all based on facts presented by the various dopers at
various times.

You are lying, but everyone already knows that...

Actually, little man, the assumption should be, if *you* are making a
pronouncement about someone here, it is bull****.

Herring many times talked about the "deficiencies" of the mostly black
students he was charged with babysitting as a sub teacher.

By the way, do you have an explanation for using the identical language
about facilities and equipment on your website as at least a half dozen
other websites do? I don't mean similar language...I mean identical
language. I posted one such example over the weekend...there are others.

And who are those folks in those staff photos? They certainly aren't you
or any member of your "staff."

Looks like fraudulent advertising to me.

The effect of this rant of yours is not what you think it might be. If you
only knew. Snerk

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID