Default Shameless pandering....

President Obama says he supports the right to build it, but won't
comment on whether or not it should be built.

VOTING PRESENT!! Again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/15/us...er=rss&emc=rss

If I was a betting man, I could be convinced that the President is
tired of being President and is setting himself up for a Party
election defeat in 2010 and a general election defeat in 2012 -
assuming he decides to run again which, maybe, he might not. He can
blame it on all those folks who won't let go of their guns and bibles
and of course, all those racist 'tards who vote Republican.

We could be in for another Lyndon Johnson moment in the near future.

It would fit his MO of being at a job for a little while, then going
on to something different. There ain't much more to go to though
other than President of The World or some such. Maybe Secretary
General of the UN?

Stay tuned.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:34:26 -0400, W1TEF wrote:

President Obama says he supports the right to build it, but won't
comment on whether or not it should be built.

he's right. he's the president of the US. he has no business telling
people what they should or shouldnt build

you right wingers kinda believe in small govt...except when you
don't.

VOTING PRESENT!! Again.

no. he's being responsible. he's right that the muslims, ridiculous
and barbaric though their religion is, have an absolute right to build
their mosque.

you right wingers simply don't believe in the constitution

It would fit his MO of being at a job for a little while, then going
on to something different. There ain't much more to go to though
other than President of The World or some such. Maybe Secretary
General of the UN?

Stay tuned.

guess you guys don't realize when the president should just stay out
of things.

On 8/14/10 5:32 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:34:26 -0400, wrote:

[...]

Perhaps the prez should issue an opinion on the construction of all
religious buildings, since most religions are ridiculous and barbaric.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:59:56 -0400, Harry
wrote:

On 8/14/10 5:32 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:34:26 -0400, wrote:

guess you guys don't realize when the president should just stay out
of things.

Perhaps the prez should issue an opinion on the construction of all
religious buildings, since most religions are ridiculous and barbaric.

this is absolutely true.

On Aug 14, 5:32*pm, bpuharic wrote:

guess you guys don't realize when the president should just stay out
of things.

Like the forcing out of a private industry CEO? Yes, you're right...
he had no business sticking his nose in that.

But he should "lead" our country, and that would start by being
sympathetic to the thousands of people that lost someone in 9/11.
That's what he *should* be doing.

Remember how he's been conditioned: "Goddamn America!" You liberal
sheep are unbelievable.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:42:26 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

On Aug 14, 5:32*pm, bpuharic wrote:

guess you guys don't realize when the president should just stay out
of things.

Like the forcing out of a private industry CEO?

moron. bush took over GM and obama forced out the CEO since GM was
govt property

you're SUCH a hopeless moron.

But he should "lead" our country, and that would start by being
sympathetic to the thousands of people that lost someone in 9/11.
That's what he *should* be doing.

ever hear of the constitution? you might look it up sometime. true
americans respect law, this country is a country of law.

Remember how he's been conditioned: "Goddamn America!" You liberal
sheep are unbelievable.

and you right wingers think the constituion is written in crayon

right wingers hate america

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 14, 5:32 pm, bpuharic wrote:

guess you guys don't realize when the president should just stay out
of things.

Like the forcing out of a private industry CEO? Yes, you're right...
he had no business sticking his nose in that.

But he should "lead" our country, and that would start by being
sympathetic to the thousands of people that lost someone in 9/11.
That's what he *should* be doing.

Remember how he's been conditioned: "Goddamn America!" You liberal
sheep are unbelievable.

reply: Some even believe that he could have done more than Bobby Jindal in
the BP mess. Something more than standing on the other side of a fence
yelling, "I'm gonna kick some ass."

Any president would have been all over that just for the photo ops and so
later they could claim they were the one who got it fixed.

Barry was too busy playing golf and vacationing to be bothered.

Steve

On 8/15/10 11:50 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
On Aug 14, 5:32 pm, wrote:

[...]

Jindal was mostly in the way.

And what's with the adoration of "private industry"? Haven't we all bent
over far enough so "private industry" could f--- us?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:50:10 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 14, 5:32 pm, bpuharic wrote:

guess you guys don't realize when the president should just stay out
of things.

Like the forcing out of a private industry CEO? Yes, you're right...
he had no business sticking his nose in that.

you seem to have forgotten we own the company.

you're a moron so dont keep up with the news. rush isn't doing it for
you

But he should "lead" our country, and that would start by being
sympathetic to the thousands of people that lost someone in 9/11.
That's what he *should* be doing.

i dont recal reading in the 1st amendment to the constitution that it
can be suspended if a religion offends someone.

can you point out where it says that?

i personally am offended by the catholic church and its homophobia and
its policy of raping children

should we stop catholic churches from being built near schools?

i am a scientist. i'm offended by the s. baptsts being creationists.

should we stop building baptist churches nears universities and
research centers?

you offer nothing except incoherent bull****.

Remember how he's been conditioned: "Goddamn America!" You liberal
sheep are unbelievable.

uh no. more bull****. go ahead prove to me where he said that

it acxtually was his preacher that said that.

should we put him in prison?

the irght belives that the constitution is written in crayon

On 8/14/2010 2:32 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:34:26 -0400, wrote:

President Obama says he supports the right to build it, but won't
comment on whether or not it should be built.

he's right. he's the president of the US. he has no business telling
people what they should or shouldnt build

Yep, he be the President of the United States.

- $1.6++ trillion deficits per year
- The money not seeing main street middle class
- Mosques where 3000 American civilians were slaughters by 19 Islam/Muslims
- 15 of those Muslims were Saudi
- Mosque is financed by the Saudi
- president of US religiously bows to Saudi.
- Obama, raised a Muslim only became christian of convenience at 27 years.
- high unemployment and low wage jobs like the middle east.
- promise of higher taxation/slavery for the masses
- like an Islam government, it is a religious state!! Islam!

Destroying America like no other Muslim could. Osama might even give
Obama a Islamic medal of honor to Obama! Osama laughs at the USA.

Priceless, the real Obama shows his real allegiances.

If you like and respect America, you will have a November gutting of
democrats and any republicans that supported Obama's waste of American
resources.
--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?