Default Shameless liar Pelosi

was briefed on Zubaydah’s waterboarding and raised no objection.

Multiple witnesses and other members present during the briefings.

Liar, Liar, face on fire...

She not only knew - she knew right from the git-to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...801664_pf.html

Former CIA chief Peter Goss calls bull****.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pinion/columns

Now the AP calls bull**** with a contemporaneous report from the
office of the Director of National Intelligence confirming that, oh
yes, she knew.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/200...igence-re.html

Looking forward to the eventual reveal that Ms. Nancy "Liar" Pelosi
was one of the members who actually asked if the interrogation
techniques were "tough enough". Word is that she was.

Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.
HK HK is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
was briefed on Zubaydah’s waterboarding and raised no objection.

Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.

Nice try at a diversion, SourGrapes. The evil was done by the Bush
Administration...it was the administration that tortured.

So far, your grade is no better than a D-.

On May 8, 5:51*am, HK wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

was briefed on Zubaydah’s waterboarding and raised no objection.

Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.

Nice try at a diversion, SourGrapes. The evil was done by the Bush
Administration...it was the administration that tortured.

So far, your grade is no better than a D-.

It really wouldn't matter if your President Wilson did it. The point
is that the Speaker did know about the water boarding, and now denies
it? Herr Krause. a D- for telling the truth? Man you need to straiten
out your principles, or at least get a few first. Then learn to
straighten them out.

On May 8, 5:51 am, HK wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

was briefed on Zubaydah’s waterboarding and raised no objection.
Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.

Nice try at a diversion, SourGrapes. The evil was done by the Bush
Administration...it was the administration that tortured.

So far, your grade is no better than a D-.

Does the illiterate tribesman in Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan
understand the nuances of the US political system? No, They only know
"the evil USA." When Bush left office who did the Iranians start burning
in effigy? Obama! That's right. They don't care that Obama is going to
"repair" our image around the world. Obama is the head of "The Great
Satan." Keep whining about your Dems vs. Repubs it means nothing to
those outside of our borders.

You keep reminding me of a wasted intellect.

On Fri, 08 May 2009 07:24:41 -0400, BAR wrote:

On May 8, 5:51 am, HK wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

was briefed on Zubaydah’s waterboarding and raised no objection.
Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.
Nice try at a diversion, SourGrapes. The evil was done by the Bush
Administration...it was the administration that tortured.

So far, your grade is no better than a D-.

Does the illiterate tribesman in Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan
understand the nuances of the US political system? No, They only know
"the evil USA." When Bush left office who did the Iranians start burning
in effigy? Obama! That's right. They don't care that Obama is going to
"repair" our image around the world. Obama is the head of "The Great
Satan." Keep whining about your Dems vs. Repubs it means nothing to
those outside of our borders.

You keep reminding me of a wasted intellect.

Sadly our leftie contributors have the intellect of a friendly piece
of granite countertop.

Hard to waste when it doesn't exist.

HK HK is offline

On May 8, 5:51 am, HK wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

[...]

It does my heart good to see you "disgruntleds" so...disgruntled. :)
jps jps is offline

On May 8, 5:51 am, HK wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

was briefed on Zubaydah’s waterboarding and raised no objection.
Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.
Nice try at a diversion, SourGrapes. The evil was done by the Bush
Administration...it was the administration that tortured.

So far, your grade is no better than a D-.

Does the illiterate tribesman in Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan
understand the nuances of the US political system? No, They only know
"the evil USA." When Bush left office who did the Iranians start burning
in effigy? Obama! That's right. They don't care that Obama is going to
"repair" our image around the world. Obama is the head of "The Great
Satan." Keep whining about your Dems vs. Repubs it means nothing to
those outside of our borders.

You keep reminding me of a wasted intellect.

Sadly our leftie contributors have the intellect of a friendly piece
of granite countertop.

Wow, *friendly* granite. That's so evocative and such a suitable
description of -- your personality.

Hard to waste when it doesn't exist.

7 years, 250 days of **** tacos buddy. Enjoy. Would you like onions
with your ****?

Better find someone who can articulate a vision for the country. So
far all I see are the same sock puppets that crowded the stage last
time.

Jindal? Yikes. If that's the standard for Republican up-and-comer,
Hilary will go the next 8 years.

Sixteen years and you'll be having your drool cup changed.

On Fri, 08 May 2009 06:40:28 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.

Geeze, Tom, what do you think the Speaker of the House is? They are the
biggest politicos going, and they didn't get the position playing
softball. I think Pelosi is a relative lightweight, but as for her
veracity she has a way to go before she catches up with the likes of
Gingrich or Hastert. Then there is my favorite, Tip O'Neill. He could
lie with the best of them, but damn, he was the last Speaker worthy of
the job.

On Fri, 08 May 2009 07:22:23 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Fri, 08 May 2009 06:40:28 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Chickens coming home to roost - delicious.

Geeze, Tom, what do you think the Speaker of the House is? They are the
biggest politicos going, and they didn't get the position playing
softball. I think Pelosi is a relative lightweight, but as for her
veracity she has a way to go before she catches up with the likes of
Gingrich or Hastert. Then there is my favorite, Tip O'Neill. He could
lie with the best of them, but damn, he was the last Speaker worthy of
the job.

I'd like to see that DA, Fitzgerald, appointed as Special Prosecutor
to go after all these pukes. GWB ran roughshod all over these Dems
who were supposed to be upholding the Constitution and separation of
powers. Jane Harmon is another one.
The out party is supposed to keep the in party checked to the best of
their ability. The Dems failed miserably.
Rockefellers's another one on the Senate side.
Many hardly showed any courage or integrity, and bent to the winds of
political expediency. That's why they gave GWB Iraq war power.
And those that sincerely thought they were voting to give GWB the
cards to force more U.N. resolutions were plain suckers in trusting
GWB. He got the U.N. resolutions, but his mind was made up for war.
GD politicians. They'll never change, because it's just the nature of
politics. But hanging some now and then can weed out the worst of
them. We need the cycle of retribution to clean things up a bit.
It's still be dirty, but won't stink as much.
Keeps the partisans entertained too.

--Vic
jps jps is offline

**** yeah! Right on!