mmc mmc is offline

Default Anchor babies

http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door and
window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from absconding with
thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to protect
illegals is really just full of sh*t.

On 8/13/10 1:52 PM, mmc wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door and
window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from absconding with
thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to protect
illegals is really just full of sh*t.

I have a problem with really stupid U.S. citizens like some of the
right-wing posters here, ******s who add nothing to our society, never
have and never will.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

On Aug 13, 1:52*pm, "mmc" wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...tudy8percentof...

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door and
window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from absconding with
thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to protect
illegals is really just full of sh*t.

You're a bad, bad, racist.

mmc mmc is offline

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 1:52 pm, "mmc" wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...tudy8percentof...

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door
and
window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from absconding
with
thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to
protect
illegals is really just full of sh*t.

You're a bad, bad, racist.

There. I said it first. :-
-------

They could be caucasian illegals and intruders. No matter, I'm sure I'm
still a bad racist, rich white asshole.

In article ,
says...

On 8/13/10 1:52 PM, mmc wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door and
window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from absconding with
thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to protect
illegals is really just full of sh*t.

I have a problem with really stupid U.S. citizens like some of the
right-wing posters here, ******s who add nothing to our society, never
have and never will.

What have you done to "add" to our society, spoofer?

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door
and window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from
absconding with thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to
protect illegals is really just full of sh*t.

The clock is ticking on y'all good ole boys. I'd say it's about 11pm ...
and your secure little world will change forever when it hits midnight.
Sleep tight..........

In article ,
says...

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door
and window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from
absconding with thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to
protect illegals is really just full of sh*t.

The clock is ticking on y'all good ole boys. I'd say it's about 11pm ...
and your secure little world will change forever when it hits midnight.
Sleep tight..........

Again, my little bow-legged pet, you are sounding dumber and dumber with
every reply.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get
mmc mmc is offline

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door
and window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from
absconding with thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to
protect illegals is really just full of sh*t.

The clock is ticking on y'all good ole boys. I'd say it's about 11pm ...
and your secure little world will change forever when it hits midnight.
Sleep tight..........

"just full of sh*t."
Singing your song, eh? Got locks on your house?

On 8/13/10 5:56 PM, mmc wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message
g.com...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door
and window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from
absconding with thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to
protect illegals is really just full of sh*t.

The clock is ticking on y'all good ole boys. I'd say it's about 11pm ...
and your secure little world will change forever when it hits midnight.
Sleep tight..........

"just full of sh*t."
Singing your song, eh? Got locks on your house?

Why the concern? Is loogy in the neighborhood? Is little man ingersoll
prowling? Are either of these whitebread boys planning on breaking and
entering houses so they can assault the occupants?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.
Jim Jim is offline

mmc wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...migrants4684_1

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with this should remove all the door and
window locks from their house, not impede any intruders from absconding with
thier belongings or try and make the intruder leave.
Failure to do the above will indicate that the person that wants to protect
illegals is really just full of sh*t.

Be careful about how you interpret all this political jive talk.
First, I'll say birthright citizenship for children of a mother here
illegally is flawed law, and AFAIK the U.S. is the only country that
allows that.
But it won't be changed.
The U.S. political system won't allow it.
Even attempting to correct the flaw just clouds the real issue, which is
enforcement of the law.

More important is the actual impact of this flaw.
If immigration laws are enforced, the impact is very minor.
Even now many of these children go back to their parent's home country
if the parents are deported.
When they are 21 years old they can come back as U.S. citizens.
Then they can apply to bring family members in, using the legal process,
which will add some more years before that happens.
In the end the impact is minor in the grand scheme of U.S. immigration
policy.
The key element is always enforcement of immigration law.
These "anchor babies" are meaningless in the broad scheme when you
consider that there will soon be attempts to legalize (amnesty) many,
many millions of adults who entered the U.S. illegally.
Just as Ronald Reagan did.

I was amused by the use of the term "unauthorized immigrants" in the
linked article. First it was "undocumented worker" or "undocumented
immigrant."
Now we have "unauthorized."
You know, like stepping into a garage to talk to your mechanic where a
sign says "Authorized Personnel Only." No big deal.
I mean, it's not like you'll get arrested for breaking the law.
Orwell has at least one essay on how this manipulation of language is used.
"Anchor babies" is another incident of language manipulation.
There is no real "anchor" without a lot of thought, time, and legal
processing. Takes a lot of work to make that happen if other laws are
followed.
But the term evokes the desired response from those who don't look at
the actual facts, and is another tool in the political toolbox.
Here's a bit of "anchor baby" fact.
http://www.scottimmigration.net/AnchorBaby.pdf

Jim - Just enforce the damn laws and things will take care of
themselves. It ain't rocket science.

Pumping out babies? leo General 0 September 6th 08 06:06 PM
CONGRESS TO VOTE ON AMNESTY FOR ANCHOR BABIES THIS WEEK Sammy[_2_] ASA 1 September 23rd 07 03:12 PM
OT-Babies and Key Lime Pie John Cairns ASA 35 December 26th 04 03:54 AM
Bye, Babies!!! Bobsprit ASA 3 September 25th 03 07:54 PM