Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On 2-Aug-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

The only people I consider viable (that I am presently aware of) for the
presidency are Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell. Benjamin Netanyahu also,
but
he's ineligible. So much for your kindergarten spewing of TV
entertainment
(news) program gibberish.

Both unelectable. Nice try.

Of course they're unelectable, they're competent. Empty rhetoric is what
appeals to "Americans."

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 2-Aug-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

The only people I consider viable (that I am presently aware of) for
the
presidency are Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell. Benjamin Netanyahu also,
but
he's ineligible. So much for your kindergarten spewing of TV
entertainment
(news) program gibberish.

Both unelectable. Nice try.

Of course they're unelectable, they're competent. Empty rhetoric is what
appeals to "Americans."

Fortunately, since you're no longer here, you no longer have a say. I
thought you were leaving? So, go already.

Jim Jim is offline

Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 2-Aug-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

The only people I consider viable (that I am presently aware of) for the
presidency are Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell. Benjamin Netanyahu also,
but
he's ineligible. So much for your kindergarten spewing of TV
entertainment
(news) program gibberish.

Both unelectable. Nice try.

Of course they're unelectable, they're competent. Empty rhetoric is what
appeals to "Americans."

For Christ's sake, they're just more Republican free marketeers.
You've been whining about the free market not working.
Yeah, Americans buying the cheapest goods available exemplifies the free
market.
Not too consistent there.

Jim - You don't trade sow's ear for a pig in a poke. Or do you?

On 3-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

For Christ's sake, they're just more Republican free marketeers.
You've been whining about the free market not working.
Yeah, Americans buying the cheapest goods available exemplifies the free
market.

Paying U.S. retail prices minus 10% for a product that lasts 30 to 90 days,
from a country with $3.00 wages, is not a low price; you're being screwed
but to dumb to realize it.

A $49.00 half sheet red Chinese sander from Walmart last a couple months. A
$200.00 non red Chinese sander from an industrial supplier lasts 40 years.
Get the arithmetic?? Too complicated? It's your right to be screwed, and it
makes me a lot of money.
Jim Jim is offline

Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 3-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

For Christ's sake, they're just more Republican free marketeers.
You've been whining about the free market not working.
Yeah, Americans buying the cheapest goods available exemplifies the free
market.

Paying U.S. retail prices minus 10% for a product that lasts 30 to 90 days,
from a country with $3.00 wages, is not a low price; you're being screwed
but to dumb to realize it.

A $49.00 half sheet red Chinese sander from Walmart last a couple months. A
$200.00 non red Chinese sander from an industrial supplier lasts 40 years.
Get the arithmetic?? Too complicated? It's your right to be screwed, and it
makes me a lot of money.

Amazon and others have reviews for that type of thing for consumers.
I got a 70 buck Chinese Multimaster knockoff at Harbor Freight and
already got my 70 bucks out of it.
Might never use it again. What the hell do I care about 40 years.
Some contractors would tell you to shove that $200 sander because their
$400 Fein or Festool lasts 200 years.
Marketplace at work.
Hell, they make at lot of the Makita tools in China and even Fein and
Bosch do it.
I try to buy American even if I pay a premium for it.
Tell me what American makes a multimaster tool.
And Germans don't count as Americans any more than Chinese do.
BTW, if you're reading, does that make me a racist, deplume?
Or just a liar and moron?
But it's all good, or bad depending on your view.
Doesn't change the fact that the pols you suggested are just more of the
same bull**** we've been hearing from the Rep party for decades.
The other side is union autoworkers keying Jap cars.
We need something that gets people working and off the dole, not a bunch
of whining. But the pols like folks bickering.
It's all a grand game to them.

Jim - Fair and balanced. Wait...that's lost its meaning.

"Jim" wrote in message
Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 3-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

[...]

Why are you asking me? I didn't write the previous post.

Do you really want to go back and talk about lying? You accused me of it. I
proved what I said, but you didn't reply after that.

On 3-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

[...]

ptttttttttttttptptptptpptpt....................... .blah blah nonsense

If junk serves your purpose, as I told you before, if you get ripped off,
and you're happy, good for you. That was the subject Don't bitch about "the
economy." Do something personally about it or STFU.