Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On 3-Aug-2010, Jim wrote:

Amazon and others have reviews for that type of thing for consumers.
I got a 70 buck Chinese Multimaster knockoff at Harbor Freight and
already got my 70 bucks out of it.
Might never use it again. What the hell do I care about 40 years.
Some contractors would tell you to shove that $200 sander because their
$400 Fein or Festool lasts 200 years.
Marketplace at work.
Hell, they make at lot of the Makita tools in China and even Fein and
Bosch do it.
I try to buy American even if I pay a premium for it.
Tell me what American makes a multimaster tool.
And Germans don't count as Americans any more than Chinese do.
BTW, if you're reading, does that make me a racist, deplume?
Or just a liar and moron?
But it's all good, or bad depending on your view.
Doesn't change the fact that the pols you suggested are just more of the
same bull**** we've been hearing from the Rep party for decades

ptttttttttttttptptptptpptpt....................... .blah blah nonsense

If junk serves your purpose, as I told you before, if you get ripped off,
and you're happy, good for you. That was the subject Don't bitch about "the
economy." Do something personally about it or STFU.