nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

"Colonel Kurtz" wrote in message

On 2-Aug-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

The only people I consider viable (that I am presently aware of) for
the
presidency are Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell. Benjamin Netanyahu also,
but
he's ineligible. So much for your kindergarten spewing of TV
entertainment
(news) program gibberish.

Both unelectable. Nice try.

Of course they're unelectable, they're competent. Empty rhetoric is what
appeals to "Americans."

Fortunately, since you're no longer here, you no longer have a say. I
thought you were leaving? So, go already.