Default deficits don't matter

turns out they're irrelevant. they have no effect on growth. tax cuts
grow revenue

who said this?

a guy named dick cheney.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...4021_mz007.htm

so the right wingers who now scream that obama, and only obama, have
spent the US into the ground...

kinda forgot that the rich white guys cheney and bush said defcits
don't matter

On 2-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

turns out they're irrelevant. they have no effect on growth. tax cuts
grow revenue

who said this?

a guy named dick cheney.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...4021_mz007.htm

so the right wingers who now scream that obama, and only obama, have
spent the US into the ground...

kinda forgot that the rich white guys cheney and bush said defcits
don't matter

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 15:17:30 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 2-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

turns out they're irrelevant. they have no effect on growth. tax cuts
grow revenue

who said this?

a guy named dick cheney.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...4021_mz007.htm

so the right wingers who now scream that obama, and only obama, have
spent the US into the ground...

kinda forgot that the rich white guys cheney and bush said defcits
don't matter

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

sorry. the GOP already sent our jobs overseas...that way they can
afford the $6000 umbrella stands...

On 8-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few
extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

sorry. the GOP already sent our jobs overseas...that way they can
afford the $6000 umbrella stands...

You send your ****ant wages for automobiles and 90% of consumer products
outside the U.S. and it's the GOP's (or DNC's) fault? What freebie (that
NEVER exists) are you waiting in line for now?

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:07:21 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 8-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few
extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

sorry. the GOP already sent our jobs overseas...that way they can
afford the $6000 umbrella stands...

You send your ****ant wages for automobiles and 90% of consumer products
outside the U.S. and it's the GOP's (or DNC's) fault? What freebie (that
NEVER exists) are you waiting in line for now?

gee. there USED to be a tax credit for deducting expenses for
relocating your business overseas.

too painful for you to remember?

wrote:

On 8-Aug-2010, wrote:

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few
extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

sorry. the GOP already sent our jobs overseas...that way they can
afford the $6000 umbrella stands...

You send your ****ant wages for automobiles and 90% of consumer products
outside the U.S. and it's the GOP's (or DNC's) fault? What freebie (that
NEVER exists) are you waiting in line for now?

gee. there USED to be a tax credit for deducting expenses for
relocating your business overseas.

too painful for you to remember?

The more money DC creates in debt ponzi, the fewer jobs there are. Big
ruse really, enslave America via taxation.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

wrote:

On 8-Aug-2010, wrote:

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few
extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

sorry. the GOP already sent our jobs overseas...that way they can
afford the $6000 umbrella stands...

You send your ****ant wages for automobiles and 90% of consumer products
outside the U.S. and it's the GOP's (or DNC's) fault? What freebie (that
NEVER exists) are you waiting in line for now?

gee. there USED to be a tax credit for deducting expenses for
relocating your business overseas.

too painful for you to remember?

The more money DC creates in debt ponzi, the fewer jobs there are. Big
ruse really, enslave America via taxation.

we aren't PAYING taxes. that's the problem

On 9-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

You send your ****ant wages for automobiles and 90% of consumer products
outside the U.S. and it's the GOP's (or DNC's) fault? What freebie (that
NEVER exists) are you waiting in line for now?

gee. there USED to be a tax credit for deducting expenses for
relocating your business overseas.

too painful for you to remember?

That's your excuse for buying foreign autos and red Chinese junk?

There are tremendous benefits for not producing in the U.S., all which were
imposed by the D.C. scum you elect.

On 10-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

too painful for you to remember?

The more money DC creates in debt ponzi, the fewer jobs there are. Big
ruse really, enslave America via taxation.

we aren't PAYING taxes. that's the problem

Where's the three trillion dollars the U.S. extracts from the productive
minority coming from? What is borrowed is in excess of what is confiscated.

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:49:02 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 10-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

too painful for you to remember?

The more money DC creates in debt ponzi, the fewer jobs there are. Big
ruse really, enslave America via taxation.

we aren't PAYING taxes. that's the problem

Where's the three trillion dollars the U.S. extracts from the productive
minority coming from? What is borrowed is in excess of what is confiscated.

the productive sector in this country is the middle class. the rich
are just parasites.