bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:07:21 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 8-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few
extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

sorry. the GOP already sent our jobs overseas...that way they can
afford the $6000 umbrella stands...

You send your ****ant wages for automobiles and 90% of consumer products
outside the U.S. and it's the GOP's (or DNC's) fault? What freebie (that
NEVER exists) are you waiting in line for now?

gee. there USED to be a tax credit for deducting expenses for
relocating your business overseas.

too painful for you to remember?