Default Does anything matter any more?

Is all we see here just bull**** to divert our attention away from what
we're really doing?

Watch this ALONE, far away from any small children.

http://collateralmurder.com/
play the LONG VERSION and watch all of it. Force yourself if you have
to.

The "RPG" is a TV camera under the body of a Reuters cameraman.

Watch us kill the Reuters staff....and some kids in a van trying to save
a wounded innocent man crawling on his belly blown half apart UNARMED.

Watch us blow an innocent Iraqi man walking down this street to bits as
we drive a Hellfire missile into the building behind him. His crime was
walking down the street and being an Iraqi.

What the **** is wrong with us?! This isn't war. This is genocide!

This video is from 5 April 2010, 2 days ago. The military has "lost"
this video, conveniently, but wikileaks has it.

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 19:26:38 +0000, Larry wrote:

[...]

The incident was July 12th, 2007. That's when the video was shot.

You think war is some kind of ****ing game, Larry?

Sit back in your easy chair and second guess our soldiers.

Uhhh- "Although some of the men appear to be armed"

WTF, Larry ?

Here's another take on it...

Seems pretty clear that the reporters were with bad guys. Loss of life is
terrible and mistakes happen.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:57:13 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Seems pretty clear that the reporters were with bad guys. Loss of life is
terrible and mistakes happen.

And last but not least, "War is Hell". Old saying, still true. That
said, it doesn't belong here.

[...]

Between 13 and 15 February 1945, In four raids, 1,300 heavy bombers
dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary
devices on Dresden, capital of the German state of Saxony. The
resulting firestorm destroyed 39 square kilometers (15 sq mi) of the
city center.

The number of deaths that resulted from the raids has been estimated
as high as 250,000 however today's historians estimate a death toll
between 24,000 and 40,000, nearly all of whom were non-combatants.

The raids were conducted by the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and the
United States Army Air Force (USAAF) as part of the allied forces.

So in reality the young kids are whacking half a dozen, maybe 10, at a
time. Your daddy was getting whole cities.

And Larry, one hears rumors that you were in the Navy and from your
mention of recently receiving SS pay it sounds as though you served
during "the cold war" when the US Navy was nuclear capable so you
happily served in a force that was not only ready to take out a city,
but get the whole county too.

In more recent times the USS New Jersey, during their Vietnam tour
fired some 5,688 rounds of 16 inch shells, and 14,891 five inch
shells. As an aid to visualization, each 16 inch shell weighs 2,700
lbs., and has a range of some 25 miles.

I wonder whether the Navy could tell the civilians from the combatants
25 miles away?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Bruce wrote in
:

And Larry, one hears rumors that you were in the Navy and from your
mention of recently receiving SS pay it sounds as though you served
during "the cold war" when the US Navy was nuclear capable so you
happily served in a force that was not only ready to take out a city,
but get the whole county too.

You are correct. My choices after graduation from high school in 1964
we

Allow myself to be drafted, sent to Vietnam to be used as cannon fodder
for the contractors to kill.

Join one of the "volunteer" services to try to keep out of the line of
fire by performing some mundane tasks not involved with carrying a
weapon in the swamps.

Flee the USA for Canada, Sweden or one of the other refuge countries who
would allow it.

I chose door number 2, which kept me out of the killing fields, but
wouldn't ban me from ever seeing my family again if I chose door number
3, like two of my friends did.

19 boys graduated from my high school in 1964, at the peak of the
killing fields to rid the government of the Social Security load of us
baby boomers. 9 of us survived Vietnam. 3 of the 10 are still MIAs and
noone in power gives a **** what happened to them. They simply vanished
as if they never existed...no bodies, no info, no closure. Of the 9 of
us who survived, most chose door number 2, thanks to a very active Navy
recruiter, who later became a Cayuga County Sheriff's deputy, Ralph
Ince, a full-blooded Cherokee indian from NC. Chief Ince called me one
last time trying to get me to join, which was inevitable unless I wanted
to become an Army prisoner for the pits. "Have you given up on me,
Chief?", I asked him when he called. "No, not at all. They mailed your
draft notice this morning at 9AM and IF I don't get you SWORN INTO THE
NAVY by the time the postman delivers it this afternoon, you'll be in
the Army and out of my reach to save any more." Their psychological
warfare on me worked perfectly. I panicked and Chief Ince picked me up
within an hour with 4 other boys drafted that day and hustled us at near
70 mph to the Syracuse, NY, Navy Induction Center. There, we were sworn
into the Navy in a quick, formal ceremony before even giving us the
paperwork or any kind of medical tests to ensure we'd already had our
signatures on the documents of our enslavement before that postman met
my mother at the front door and announced to him that I was already in
the Navy and gone for good. The postman returned the draft notice with
the appropriate documentation and I give USN Chief Ralph W Ince, the
recruiter of record on my Navy documents, full credit for saving my
life!

As to your snide comment about my being "happy to serve" my slavors, you
are totally incorrect. I did what I had to do to preserve my life like
anyone else "volunteering" for "service", more like servitude to the
state, in 1964. We only wanted to survive. Many of us did. There was
nothing valiant or glorious about it. We were born in this place at
that time to a criminal enterprise murdering millions of people for
great profit of a ruling elite.....EXACTLY as it is doing today.

There is a wide difference between the will of the American people and
what our Zionist-controlled government is doing. There are a large
number of misinformed or brainwashed-by-TV zealots who support this
insanity. But, they are a tiny minority of the people of the USA who
want nothing to do with what the ruling elite are doing. We don't
really have any choice. We are not, unlike New Zealanders, allowed to
vote our masters out of office in a vote of no-confidence. We Americans
get to vote for this hand-picked-by-the-elite candidate or that hand-
picked-by-the-elite candidate, which only changes the face on the front
of the beast every 4 or 8 years to give the beast a new look, but not a
new direction.

They don't even need us to select a candidate any more since they've
filled the polling stations with hackable electronic voting machines
that can elect anyone THEY want without our permission and get away with
it......

http://www.youtube.com/results?
search_query=diebold+voting+machine+election+corru ption&aq=2

It's so bad, we even make jokes about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF5Kdm4Eu6w

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

hk hk is offline

On 4/9/10 1:07 AM, Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

[...]

Well, other than your long-term paranoia about zionism and jews, a
fairly decent representation of your view of reality. The war against
Vietnam was the dumbest U.S. foreign policy "initiative" of the 20th
Century, but we started the 21st Century off with a bang with the war
Dubya started against Iraq under false pretenses.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 06:44:40 -0400, hk
wrote:

On 4/9/10 1:07 AM, Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

[...]

In usually tell this story to the people trying to justify the Viet
Nam debacle.

I was stationed at Nha Trang Air Base, in charge of the Fabrication
shops. Doing my part to defend my country from the forces of evil and
fighting communism.

I ordered some 1/2" - 13 taps, and received them, and each and every
one was stamped "Made in Yugoslavia".

I always wondered why we didn't just stay home and buy taps from Viet
Nam? Or put them on our list of Foreign Aid clients.

I've always felt that right up to the Viet Nam fiasco that average
American was pretty patriotic; wave the flag on the 4th and all that.
But the SEA expedition certainly taught a whole generation of
Americans that the gomment didn't have a clew what they were doing....
and if they missed any that were hiding behind the door, they did it
again in Iraq II just to prove their point.

..
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 05:07:01 +0000, Larry wrote:

Bruce wrote in
:

And Larry, one hears rumors that you were in the Navy and from your
mention of recently receiving SS pay it sounds as though you served
during "the cold war" when the US Navy was nuclear capable so you
happily served in a force that was not only ready to take out a city,
but get the whole county too.

my mother at the front door and announced to him that I was already in
the Navy and gone for good. The postman returned the draft notice with
the appropriate documentation and I give USN Chief Ralph W Ince, the
recruiter of record on my Navy documents, full credit for saving my
life!

When I enlisted I had to wait a month to be inducted as the A.F.
Recruiter had over run his quota of people trying to get in. I finally
made it and while in Basic Training received a notice that unless I
reported to the Draft Board in my home town within 7 days I would be
subject to penalties under US Code XXXX. I threw the notice in the
trash with great glee - got to spit in the Gomment's eye! once....

As to your snide comment about my being "happy to serve" my slavors, you
are totally incorrect. I did what I had to do to preserve my life like

I admit it, including "happy" in the sentence was a bit too much. I
apologize..

There is a wide difference between the will of the American people and
what our Zionist-controlled government is doing. There are a large
number of misinformed or brainwashed-by-TV zealots who support this
insanity. But, they are a tiny minority of the people of the USA who
want nothing to do with what the ruling elite are doing. We don't
really have any choice. We are not, unlike New Zealanders, allowed to
vote our masters out of office in a vote of no-confidence. We Americans
get to vote for this hand-picked-by-the-elite candidate or that hand-
picked-by-the-elite candidate, which only changes the face on the front
of the beast every 4 or 8 years to give the beast a new look, but not a
new direction.

Larry, your Zionist plots would sound better to me is I didn't know
some Jews, and as the Romans discovered they are about the most
troublesome people in the world. I doubt that you can get more then
two Jews in the same room without either a "discussion" or perhaps a
riot. Every little coffee clotch of "Black Hats' is promoting their
guy as a candidate for the next Messiah. I doubt that enough of them
can agree with each other to form a real conspiracy.

But yes, Americans get to vote for candidates that are to some extent
selected or backed by big business, powerful people, the local power
structure, take you pick, and it has always been true in every country
that uses a form of the democratic system.

Both the Greeks and the Romans, in the days of the republic, had
provisions for appointing a dictator during emergencies as they knew
that the democratic system was really not very effective.

The movers and shakers have always had a big hand in who runs things
and when you think about it is normal. I own the biggest ranch, I pay
the highest taxes, I employ the majority of the people in town....
you're damned right I'm going to run the politics too!

Of course, there have been times when poor folks outnumbered the rich
folk so greatly that the Po Folks got to run things and what did they
do? Well, they developed some of the largest and most corrupt
political machines in the world.

The "ideal" of the political machine politics must have been "Mayor
Curley of Boston, Mass. who actually ran for election while in prison
serving a sentence for fraud.... and was elected. Now that is an
accomplishment.

On 4/9/10 9:56 AM, Bruce wrote:

Larry, your Zionist plots would sound better to me is I didn't know
some Jews...Every little coffee clotch of "Black Hats' is promoting their
guy as a candidate for the next Messiah. I doubt that enough of them
can agree with each other to form a real conspiracy.

The "next Messiah"? Jews are still waiting for the first Messiah.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:04:55 -0400, hk
wrote:

On 4/9/10 9:56 AM, Bruce wrote:

Larry, your Zionist plots would sound better to me is I didn't know
some Jews...Every little coffee clotch of "Black Hats' is promoting their
guy as a candidate for the next Messiah. I doubt that enough of them
can agree with each other to form a real conspiracy.

The "next Messiah"? Jews are still waiting for the first Messiah.

Correct. I didn't read what I typed. Mea Culpa.