Default Chevy Volt Slogan...

In article ,
says...

"John H" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 13:58:40 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

On 02/08/2010 6:46 AM, W1TEF wrote:
"With no carbon monoxide, it's the only car that will prevent the
owner's suicide attempt it will inevitably cause."

http://www.slate.com/id/2262229/pagenum/all/

Especially since you could get a Tata Nano for $under $3000, the
interest alone on the difference would pay for the gas as the Nano gets
more than 50 mpg, A/C works too on the $3500 model, as well a s heat.
Even European crash rated.

GM, like the Volt, too expensive and too screwed up to be economically
viable.

But at GM, they keep sucking those tax dollars. Obama style, can you
say charge it to the taxpayer?

Volt/GM is insanity.

Here's what we need more of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDF2E...layer_embedded
--

John H

Couple people in my neighbourhood drive electric 'Vespa type' scooters.
Weird.. they pass by without a sound. These models seem a bit low powered,
and the owners drive like little old ladies on Sunday.

Must be like driving a RAV4

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

A RAV4 is quite peppy and agile since the 2009 model year. The 6 cyl
version would blow the doors off whatever polluting clunker you drive
around.

On 8/3/10 8:46 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Flajim's favorite ride has two spoked wheels and a push bar right behind
where he sits. He can park that wheelchair in any handicapped zone.

In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

The RAV4 doesn't pollute?

In article ,
says...

On 8/3/10 8:46 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Spoofer alert! I'm much too refined and sophisticated to make fun of a
person with disabilities.

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Certainly not as much as you...on your frequent visits to the outhouse.

In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Now that was just silly, my bow-legged pet.

--
Republicans: they have absolutely no hearts and absolutely no brains,
which is a quirky miracle of the universe, since they still manage to

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I'd show you a picture of me riding my little red Schwinn electric scooter,
but you'd laugh your asses off so I won't.

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

But the 4 cyl version won't. Correct? You have the older grocery hauler
version. Not a car, not a station wagon, not a truck. What shall we call it?
A baby SUV of course.

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

No, my little stinky stalker.
I have a 2009 with the new 2.5 liter 4 cyl... boasting 179 hp.