Default Chevy Volt Slogan...

In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 8/3/10 7:46 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"John H" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 13:58:40 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 02/08/2010 6:46 AM, W1TEF wrote:
"With no carbon monoxide, it's the only car that will
prevent
the
owner's suicide attempt it will inevitably cause."

http://www.slate.com/id/2262229/pagenum/all/

Especially since you could get a Tata Nano for $under $3000,
the
interest alone on the difference would pay for the gas as
the
Nano gets
more than 50 mpg, A/C works too on the $3500 model, as well
a s
heat.
Even European crash rated.

GM, like the Volt, too expensive and too screwed up to be
economically
viable.

But at GM, they keep sucking those tax dollars. Obama style,
can
you
say charge it to the taxpayer?

Volt/GM is insanity.

Here's what we need more of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDF2E...layer_embedded
--
John H

Couple people in my neighbourhood drive electric 'Vespa type'
scooters.
Weird.. they pass by without a sound. These models seem a bit
low
powered,
and the owners drive like little old ladies on Sunday.

Must be like driving a RAV4

A RAV4 is quite peppy and agile since the 2009 model year. The 6
cyl
version would blow the doors off whatever polluting clunker you
drive around.

But the 4 cyl version won't. Correct? You have the older grocery
hauler version. Not a car, not a station wagon, not a truck. What
shall we call it? A baby SUV of course.

No, my little stinky stalker.
I have a 2009 with the new 2.5 liter 4 cyl... boasting 179 hp.
179! What is that in US? I have 355 hp. and if some moron runs into
me
won't end up dead in a crushed pile of tin.

Big engine, little dick. And it is the luck of the draw whether you
would
survive a high speed impact. Jesus...you righties are just
plain...stupid.

~~ Snerk ~~
That Lizard Larry is something else. Has to make up for his
'shortcomings'
with a big loud engine.

I'm jealous my bow legged little buddy. I thought you only knew about
MY
dick.

--

Hey little stinky spoofer........ you're getting me mixed up with your
Doper buddies.

I don't have any "doper buddies" my bow legged pet!

Pet this, DoperBoy!

Little buddy, I've told you a hundred times. That sounds really dumb
when you do that.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Even if *they* were true, how do you make it stop?

"They"... they who?

Your lies. Ready to answer now or are you going to run?

Harry  wrote:
On 8/3/10 7:46 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

179! What is that in US? I have 355 hp. and if some moron runs into me I
won't end up dead in a crushed pile of tin.

Big engine, little dick. And it is the luck of the draw whether you
would survive a high speed impact. Jesus...you righties are just
plain...stupid.

Jealous? There is no "luck of the draw" when you compare a RAV4 hitting
a 5500# truck with six airbags in the front.

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:17:35 -0400, wrote:

wrote in message

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 13:58:40 -0600,
wrote:

rather strange in that GM's market capitalization is almost break even

oh. the right wing doesnt follow the news....they get the party line
from rush

Volt/GM is insanity.

You must not read the news either. GMs market cap is zero.

really? oh. rush didn't give you the weekly lie.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/15/news...tune/index.htm

Eric Selle, a debt analyst at JPMorgan, has calculated that investors
might support a GM market capitalization of somewhere between $70
billion and $90 billion, potentially providing the US government with
a tidy profit

so....you're wrong...AGAIN!!!

"might support"? You base your statements on conjecture?

BTW - Eric Selle is not middle class! He's an evil man who applied
himself, worked hard, and became wealthy!

YukonBound wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
On 8/3/10 7:46 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

What makes you think a 355 hp engine has to be loud? I don't have open
headers, dummy.

Harry wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Those rav4s are just like the energizer bunny. They keep going and
going and going

You must be referring to their owners. Most are women so your statement
is true. It is also true in Dementia Don's case.

On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 20:03:15 -0400, Larry wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:17:35 -0400, wrote:

You must not read the news either. GMs market cap is zero.

really? oh. rush didn't give you the weekly lie.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/15/news...tune/index.htm

Eric Selle, a debt analyst at JPMorgan, has calculated that investors
might support a GM market capitalization of somewhere between $70
billion and $90 billion, potentially providing the US government with
a tidy profit

so....you're wrong...AGAIN!!!

"might support"? You base your statements on conjecture?

yeah. just like the right talking about what obama's GONNA do...

BTW - Eric Selle is not middle class! He's an evil man who applied
himself, worked hard, and became wealthy!

and your explanation for the rest of the middle class?

oh. i forgot. we're failures because we made america great but we're
not rich...

On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 20:09:31 -0400, Larry wrote:

YukonBound wrote:
I'm jealous my bow legged little buddy. I thought you only knew
about MY
dick.

--
Hey little stinky spoofer........ you're getting me mixed up with your
Doper buddies.

I don't have any "doper buddies" my bow legged pet!

Pet this, DoperBoy!

Say what?

Ask him what he's holding....maybe you better not. He seems to be holding
*something* a lot with his 'pet this...etc'.
--

John H

YukonBound wrote:
I'm jealous my bow legged little buddy. I thought you only knew
about MY
dick.

--
Hey little stinky spoofer........ you're getting me mixed up with
your
Doper buddies.

I don't have any "doper buddies" my bow legged pet!

Pet this, DoperBoy!

Say what?

Ask him what he's holding....maybe you better not. He seems to be holding
*something* a lot with his 'pet this...etc'.
--

John H

Don't project your golf club shower room activities on me Johnny.