Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mmc mmc is offline

Default Careful Bob.......

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days...

So, when the customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish
sausage?"

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you
something. If I
had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I
had asked for
German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a
kosher hot dog
would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you
ask if I was
Mexican?' If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was
Irish?"

The clerk says, "Well, no, I probably wouldn't!"

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you
ask me if
I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot."

Be careful what you wish for [email protected] General 2 August 25th 08 08:34 PM
Be careful out there Don White General 3 April 14th 05 09:28 PM
OT--If you're a liberal, be careful what you ask for NOYB General 80 December 21st 03 06:48 PM
Be careful out there Steven Shelikoff Cruising 19 September 1st 03 04:09 AM
Be careful out there Steven Shelikoff General 14 August 30th 03 01:45 AM