mmc mmc is offline

Default Boy hit by car at New Smyrna beach

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1293509.story

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 18, 6:45*pm, "mmc" wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...os-child-hit-n...

That's really a shame. the article is vague. I'd like to know more of
how it happened.

Still a shame, though.
mmc mmc is offline

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 6:45 pm, "mmc" wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...os-child-hit-n...

That's really a shame. the article is vague. I'd like to know more of
how it happened.

Still a shame, though.

--------
You're right, it is. More info:
http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...-on-beach.html
I think it's past time to stop driving on this and Daytona Beach. 4th person
hit this year, 6 last year.
The beach should be a place for people to be able to relax, not worry about
traffic. In the old days it was different when there were't as many vehicles
or beach goers. Many, many thing were different in the old days. We have to
adjust.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:07:36 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 6:45 pm, "mmc" wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...os-child-hit-n...

That's really a shame. the article is vague. I'd like to know more of
how it happened.

Still a shame, though.

--------
You're right, it is. More info:
http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...-on-beach.html
I think it's past time to stop driving on this and Daytona Beach. 4th person
hit this year, 6 last year.
The beach should be a place for people to be able to relax, not worry about
traffic. In the old days it was different when there were't as many vehicles
or beach goers. Many, many thing were different in the old days. We have to
adjust.

Agreed.
--

John H

I hit the motherload Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 5 January 30th 08 03:53 PM
Rock Hit Don Dando General 0 August 21st 06 05:32 AM
Hit by a squall [email protected] Cruising 1 June 20th 05 10:22 PM
It finally hit me. Simple Simon ASA 88 October 2nd 03 10:54 PM
Where does your trailer hit? Tony Thomas General 3 September 16th 03 12:25 AM