Default A big anniversary!

The "Loogy" handle has been absent for about two months, ever since the
dirtbag:

1. discovered no one was really paying any serious attention to him

2. he failed to make good on his threats to show up here

3. his local sheriff failed to contact me about his imaginary crime report

4. his lawyer failed to file suit in defense of his handle name

Now, of course, we're still "blessed" with the Loogy turd...he simply ID
spoofs other users.

:)

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

Says Harry. Who always picks up his turds by the clean end.

"Harry " wrote in message

The "Loogy" handle has been absent for about two months, ever since the
dirtbag:

1. discovered no one was really paying any serious attention to him

2. he failed to make good on his threats to show up here

3. his local sheriff failed to contact me about his imaginary crime report

4. his lawyer failed to file suit in defense of his handle name

Now, of course, we're still "blessed" with the Loogy turd...he simply ID
spoofs other users.

:)

Wonder if he gets his legal advice from QC & his sister?

On 7/16/10 9:51 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message

The "Loogy" handle has been absent for about two months, ever since
the dirtbag:

1. discovered no one was really paying any serious attention to him

2. he failed to make good on his threats to show up here

3. his local sheriff failed to contact me about his imaginary crime
report

4. his lawyer failed to file suit in defense of his handle name

Now, of course, we're still "blessed" with the Loogy turd...he simply
ID spoofs other users.

:)

Wonder if he gets his legal advice from QC & his sister?

Was it QC and his seeeeeester? I forgot about that. Maybe she's loogy's
seeeeeester, too.

"Harry " wrote in message

The "Loogy" handle has been absent for about two months, ever since
the dirtbag:

1. discovered no one was really paying any serious attention to him

2. he failed to make good on his threats to show up here

3. his local sheriff failed to contact me about his imaginary crime
report

4. his lawyer failed to file suit in defense of his handle name

Now, of course, we're still "blessed" with the Loogy turd...he simply
ID spoofs other users.

:)

Wonder if he gets his legal advice from QC & his sister?

Or maybe you mean GCBoater, whose posts almost everyone ignores.

"Harry " wrote in message

The "Loogy" handle has been absent for about two months, ever since
the dirtbag:

1. discovered no one was really paying any serious attention to him

2. he failed to make good on his threats to show up here

3. his local sheriff failed to contact me about his imaginary crime
report

4. his lawyer failed to file suit in defense of his handle name

Now, of course, we're still "blessed" with the Loogy turd...he simply
ID spoofs other users.

:)

Wonder if he gets his legal advice from QC & his sister?

Or maybe you mean GCBoater, whose posts almost everyone ignores.

Probably... his posts are so devoid of content that he's very forgetable.

--

"Harry ?" wrote in message

The "Loogy" handle has been absent for about two months, ever since
the dirtbag:

1. discovered no one was really paying any serious attention to him

2. he failed to make good on his threats to show up here

3. his local sheriff failed to contact me about his imaginary crime
report

4. his lawyer failed to file suit in defense of his handle name

Now, of course, we're still "blessed" with the Loogy turd...he simply
ID spoofs other users.

:)

Wonder if he gets his legal advice from QC & his sister?

Or maybe you mean GCBoater, whose posts almost everyone ignores.

Probably... his posts are so devoid of content that he's very forgetable.

Um Donnie This applies to you little buddie.

In article ,
says...

I know. I'm an idiot.

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

I know. I'm an idiot.

You most certainly are, Kevin.

Five Year Anniversary [email protected] General 14 May 1st 08 09:31 PM
Rules of the road: Big wins in Big vs Small John Reimer General 4 February 28th 07 03:43 PM
A Grim Anniversary.. jps General 1 April 20th 06 10:53 PM
Anniversary Bob Crantz ASA 25 April 3rd 06 09:49 PM
Big, really big, really, really big! and kinda off topic too..... *JimH* General 4 October 3rd 05 09:50 PM