Default About Loogy.

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 08:37:33 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article 95f8c65c-6b52-42fb-9cbd-0d30b89b1148
,
says...

On Jul 17, 7:14*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

There's some very serious health issues gong on with one of his family
that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Seriously.

Tim... I get the impression you are a straight forward type of guy.
Do you think loogy is the one spoofing Harry and me on a regular basis?
If it hasn't been him for the last month or two, I'll apologize.... *and
shame on the individual who's been leading us on for quite a while.

No Loog isn't a spoofer here, . Loog hasn't been here in a bit. He's
really difficult to get a hold of too. But I have had some
conversation with him. and his wife has had to under go neck surgery,
due to some dilapidation of discs, and was on the verge of a permanent
paralysis From what I know, she is sitll having some complications in
which she may not recover fully.

You probably shouldn't have put up that kind of information, Harry and
Bonnie *will* use it against him when he comes back. Do you even doubt
Harry will be asking if Loogie broke his wifes neck at the same time he
broke his ... Well, you know where I am going with this, I won't even go
there, here.

Anyway, when you talk to him, send him our best...Scotty

Hate to say it, but I agree with Scotty on this one. I wouldn't want Harry and
Donnie to know any more than necessary about anything personal.

Of course I will. Look how me and Don used his daughter's misfortune
against him. We have no scruples or social grace at all when it comes to
using someone's health issues, accidents or other maladies to make us
look brave.

Five Year Anniversary [email protected] General 14 May 1st 08 09:31 PM
Rules of the road: Big wins in Big vs Small John Reimer General 4 February 28th 07 03:43 PM
A Grim Anniversary.. jps General 1 April 20th 06 10:53 PM
Anniversary Bob Crantz ASA 25 April 3rd 06 09:49 PM
Big, really big, really, really big! and kinda off topic too..... *JimH* General 4 October 3rd 05 09:50 PM