Default Two Faced Obama

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 21:50:43 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

So I take it you completely support say a 10% VAT?

That might not be so bad, but it would be 35% faster than you can say
Obama is a lying sack of ****.

Casady

wrote:

So I take it you completely support say a 10% VAT?

That might not be so bad, but it would be 35% faster than you can say
Obama is a lying sack of ****.

Casady

given that the american middle clsss hasn't had a pay increase in 10
years, courtesy of the right wing, the right has already 'taxed'
america

and given it to wall street

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:36:40 -0500, "Happy" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:24:46 -0500, "Happy" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:12:57 -0500, "Happy"
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
What is Obama up too? Shooting of his big mouth about bailouts?

Obama/congress were all for them, even though they didn't need to and
the
population was dead against bailouts.

But here is how it really happened. Super-billionaires say had $1B in
deposit with Citi. Well, what is a $20 million or more in greasing
the
DC
wheels for a little corruption bailout?

Remember, FDIC only insures to $250,000. And no one will forclose on
mortgages where people are paying the bills.

Just more Obama BS. Trying to deflect the blame from a congress who
sid,
here is tons of cheap, artificially cheap debt and loan, loan, lend,
lend
until you drop money management.

Government really messed up. (Mind you many banks were suckered for
it).
Bet a growing department in a bank will be "Legal and Government
Distrust".

And Obama is worried the biggest creditor China wants payment. And
Obama,
he be a debt spender broke jive talker.

After November, if Democriters control Congress, watch your taxes
soar.
And if bpuharic, de-fumer, Harry the mut think they are off the hook
being
they be welshers, it will be a VAT... Yep, incometax creep will occur
but
VAT is coming, all that Obama debt isn't free.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common

Thats the price ya pays when ya;s nigga rich

Now you're sounding like Bob. Unnecessary.
--

John H

It Is true John, time to wakeup and relise what upon you.

I'll bet you could have found a less offensive analogy though!

VAT will be a great way to take money from the middle class and give to
the
non-workers. This will have to be done through income tax credits, which
means
income tax can't go away.

The liberals actually believe their 'leaders' when the leaders say they'll
get
rid of, or reduce, the income tax. Horse****. Europe provides all the
proof one
needs of what happens.
--

John H

Sorry if I offended you John, but like Harold said, theres no way to pick up
a turd by the clean end.
And my black heritage...yes I'm white but like others have a black ancestor
from around 1630ish and I reserve the right to offend.

No problem. I don't know about any black ancestors, but I've got a half-black
president, so I know where you're coming from.
--

John H

"John H" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:36:40 -0500, "Happy" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:24:46 -0500, "Happy"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

And, you're a full racist (not to mention liar).

"John H" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:36:40 -0500, "Happy" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:24:46 -0500, "Happy"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Well hell John, welcome to the club homey. you voted for our negro?...I mean
president

On 16/07/2010 6:43 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:24:46 -0500, wrote:

"John wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:12:57 -0500, wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Actually, one of the reasons government loves the VAT over income tax is
scope. Why raise 10% in taxes on 100m over taxed workers when you can
get 10% from EVERYONE including de-fumers welfare spend. So if you have
inherited $10m tax paid, they get a cut as you spend it. Sort of like
tax you to get it and then tax you again to spend it. Coming and going.

Instant inflation too, because what used to cost a $1 now costs $1.10 if
the VAT is 10%.

It is why people of Greece openly cheat on taxes. Income tax takes 60%,
then you have to pay like 23% to spend it. Real tax screwing.

Fed sales taxes, VAT, GST etc were all born from governmetn greed and
statism.

But the price of out of control government.

wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Racist poly want a cracker?

wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Bet many will not vote Obama next time that did last time and skin color
will not mater a damn.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

On 15/07/2010 11:18 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
news
On 15/07/2010 9:22 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

You are a moron and since you have nothing to do with this country, you
have no say in what happens. You're a little man who likes to shoot off
his mouth. If only you could do it in English.

So I take it you completely support say a 10% VAT?
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

I completely support that you're a moron. However, I found a job suited
to your "special" skills.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...sKRjb7nhl9lMpJ

Not me, I am not going to be one of Obama's monkeys.

Guess what? VAT *WILL* apply to your sorry butt.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works at creatingjobs JTEM General 10 February 27th 10 01:04 PM
Obama should... Canuck57[_8_] General 5 August 6th 09 01:35 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama SilentOtto General 3 November 9th 08 10:29 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama Joe[_5_] General 21 November 9th 08 10:16 PM
The Two-Faced White House Jim, General 0 March 1st 05 05:58 PM