Default Two Faced Obama

Harry  wrote:
On 7/24/10 8:57 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articlevtGdnXViMaYD2tfRnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d@giganews. com, LarryG@
81gmail.com says...

Harry ? wrote:
On 7/20/10 8:43 PM, Larry wrote:

So many questions from a proven liar. Got a scan of your Yale degree?

Uh-huh. As a matter of fact, I do not have "scans" of my college
degrees, but I do have a studio photocopy of each. Do you have a scan
of your GED?

Care to share copies of college degrees? You have at least one from
Yale, right?

No backpedaling Krausie... It's the famous "Yale" degree we are
interested in seeing as we all, every one of us, know it was just
another one of your lies... pffftttt. Krausie didn't even graduate High
School, and he knows it...

snerk

As expected. You just reinforced one of your many lies.

Harry ? wrote:
On 7/20/10 8:43 PM, Larry wrote:

So many questions from a proven liar. Got a scan of your Yale degree?

Uh-huh. As a matter of fact, I do not have "scans" of my college
degrees, but I do have a studio photocopy of each. Do you have a scan
of your GED?

Care to share copies of college degrees? You have at least one from
Yale, right?

No backpedaling Krausie... It's the famous "Yale" degree we are
interested in seeing as we all, every one of us, know it was just
another one of your lies... pffftttt. Krausie didn't even graduate High
School, and he knows it...

snerk

As expected. You just reinforced one of your many lies.

Oh, please...you and your soulmate Ingersoll are about as significant
to me as a fart in Borneo. Why should I give a damn about what passes
for thoughts in your pea-brains?

Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works at creatingjobs JTEM General 10 February 27th 10 01:04 PM
Obama should... Canuck57[_8_] General 5 August 6th 09 01:35 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama SilentOtto General 3 November 9th 08 10:29 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama Joe[_5_] General 21 November 9th 08 10:16 PM
The Two-Faced White House Jim, General 0 March 1st 05 05:58 PM