Default Dick Cheney has no pulse...

....with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a vampire.

:)

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
...with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

me and my albino banjo strumin child really like chenney, wouldn't want to
hunt with him though...or have him walking behind me going down steps...lol

"Happy" wrote in message
news:zeOdnRgqYI665KPRnZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
...with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

me and my albino banjo strumin child really like chenney, wouldn't want to
hunt with him though...or have him walking behind me going down
steps...lol

Say what you will, he's one tough sumbitch. Take if from someone who's
BTDT.

http://www.doctorzebra.com/prez/a_cheney.htm

Steve

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:08:01 -0400, Harry ?
wrote:

...with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a vampire.

:)

he's been a bloodsucker since day one. the perfect conservative

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

...with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

Who?

A spoofing loser named Kevin...that's who!

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Happy" wrote in message
news:zeOdnRgqYI665KPRnZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
...with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

me and my albino banjo strumin child really like chenney, wouldn't want
to hunt with him though...or have him walking behind me going down
steps...lol

Say what you will, he's one tough sumbitch. Take if from someone who's
BTDT.

http://www.doctorzebra.com/prez/a_cheney.htm

Steve

He's a chicken hawk. He had "other priorities" when it came to serving, but
he no qualms about consigning 1000s to a needless deaths and 10s of 1000s to
lifelong disabilities.

wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:29:03 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

He's a chicken hawk. He had "other priorities" when it came to serving,
but
he no qualms about consigning 1000s to a needless deaths and 10s of 1000s
lifelong disabilities.

Not unlike any number of other politicians including the ones running
things now.

Nope. Obama never claimed he had other priorities during a war draft. Try
again.

wrote:

He's a chicken hawk. He had "other priorities" when it came to
serving, but
he no qualms about consigning 1000s to a needless deaths and 10s of
1000s to
lifelong disabilities.

Not unlike any number of other politicians including the ones running
things now.

Nope. Obama never claimed he had other priorities during a war draft.
Try again.

Fretty likes to try to even everyone out with his interpretations of
moral equivalence.

Cheney is a dirtbag.

The Darling of the Right, Dick Cheney Gets an Award Loogypicker[_2_] General 31 January 5th 10 09:12 PM
The Dick Cheney jps General 67 September 18th 09 02:17 AM
It's that Dick, Cheney, again. HK General 7 July 14th 09 06:48 PM
Dick Cheney simply knows jps General 0 May 13th 09 07:30 AM
Is Dick Cheney... Capt. Matt General 16 September 8th 05 10:46 PM