Default Dick Cheney has no pulse...

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
On 7/15/10 4:56 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:29:03 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

He's a chicken hawk. He had "other priorities" when it came to
serving, but
he no qualms about consigning 1000s to a needless deaths and 10s of
1000s to
lifelong disabilities.

Not unlike any number of other politicians including the ones running
things now.

Nope. Obama never claimed he had other priorities during a war draft.
Try again.

Fretty likes to try to even everyone out with his interpretations of moral
equivalence.

Cheney is a dirtbag.

Cheney is certainly a dirtbag, and his daughter Liz is shockingly
untruthful.

Moral equivalency is a common logical fallacy, although I'm not sure what
small moral failure Obama has committed.

http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/l...moralequiv.htm

Here are the most common ones...

http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/logicalfallacies.htm

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:42:11 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

news:qOKdnUFW_YPI6qLRnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@earthlink. com...

wrote:

[...]

I was only referring to the chicken hawk reference and I did not say
Obama. Chicken Hawk is not just a GOP thing. .
Specifically I would point out the pro war, never served in the
military, senators and House reps who have spanned the whole 19 year
Iraq war and the decade long Afghanistan war. (Schumer, Lieberman,
along with the GOP guys you blame)
I do think Obama has reneged on his promise to stop the wars tho.
What happened to that kid from Chicago who voted against all the war
resolutions? Now he is Mr Double down.

wrote:

He's a chicken hawk. He had "other priorities" when it came to
serving, but
he no qualms about consigning 1000s to a needless deaths and 10s of
1000s to
lifelong disabilities.

Not unlike any number of other politicians including the ones running
things now.

Nope. Obama never claimed he had other priorities during a war draft.
Try again.

Fretty likes to try to even everyone out with his interpretations of moral
equivalence.

Cheney is a dirtbag.

Cheney needs a new heart. Why don't you donate yours.

Harry  wrote:
....with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

Fortunately Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd (the racist), and John Murtha
*really* have no pulse. The world is a little better now.

--

"Larry" wrote in message
Harry ? wrote:
....with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

Fortunately Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd (the racist), and John Murtha
*really* have no pulse. The world is a little better now.

It's a banner year so far. Now if Pelosi and Reid.....................Nah
that would be to much to hope for.

wrote:

[...]

Cheney is a chicken hawk. I made no distinction re party affiliation. I have
some issue with the others you mentioned or anyone who voted for that war.
In any case, Cheney and Bush pushed it through, and I blame them for the
deaths.

Obama has not reneged. Things are going pretty much along the timeframe he
described. He didn't vote again the Afg. war, and he's always said it at
least had a reason for being. Sorry, but you don't get to rewrite history on
this.

"Larry" wrote in message
Harry  wrote:
....with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

Fortunately Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd (the racist), and John Murtha
*really* have no pulse. The world is a little better now.

Yeah, people like Kennedy who actually helped people... people like Byrd who
overcame their prejudices, and people like Murtha who supported the
military. You're a moron.

"Larry" wrote in message
Harry ? wrote:
....with the new device now hooked up to him...

There are many who believe he never actually had a pulse, and was a
vampire.

:)

Fortunately Ted Kennedy, Robert Byrd (the racist), and John Murtha
*really* have no pulse. The world is a little better now.

It's a banner year so far. Now if Pelosi and Reid.....................Nah
that would be to much to hope for.

Oh go ahead and say it. You want them dead. You're a moron and you can't
help yourself.

wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:01:33 -0400, "Harold"
wrote:

It's a banner year so far. Now if Pelosi and Reid.....................Nah
that would be to much to hope for.

They may be doing all of their "heart beating" west of the Mississippi
and that isn't a bad thing.

Not sure what you're trying to say. I guess you're just not affected by
decisions made in Congress.

The Darling of the Right, Dick Cheney Gets an Award Loogypicker[_2_] General 31 January 5th 10 09:12 PM
The Dick Cheney jps General 67 September 18th 09 02:17 AM
It's that Dick, Cheney, again. HK General 7 July 14th 09 06:48 PM
Dick Cheney simply knows jps General 0 May 13th 09 07:30 AM
Is Dick Cheney... Capt. Matt General 16 September 8th 05 10:46 PM