Default Boat prices

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

Fewer people will be able to afford boats. All for an Obamanation.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:50:07 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

and i hear the GOP is gonna sell the US to a bunch of rich chinese...

wrote:

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

and i hear the GOP is gonna sell the US to a bunch of rich chinese...

Can't, the democrat congress already has.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

wrote:

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

and i hear the GOP is gonna sell the US to a bunch of rich chinese...

Can't, the democrat congress already has.

nope. the chinese bought the economy when bush was president. cheney
handled the deal

Boat prices Canuck57[_9_] General 20 July 17th 10 01:14 AM
OT, until you look at boat prices.... Larry Cruising 6 February 28th 10 06:08 PM
NADA boat prices Ken T. General 9 April 7th 09 06:11 PM
used boat prices [email protected] General 5 April 21st 06 02:16 AM
Used Boat Prices ?!? [email protected] Cruising 9 March 31st 05 09:16 PM