Default Boat prices

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:11:45 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 14/07/2010 4:17 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:42:32 -0400, I am Tosk

except that bush sold all of our manufacturing to the chinese. that's
why our trade balance is so poor

Nope, the reason USA is loosing wealth is far too many people think
poor.

noitce he blames the middle class? the rich, you see, had nothing to
do with the wall street meltdown

it WASNT the 62 TRILLION in CDO's....it wasnt the toxic mortgages...it
wasnt the rating agencies

it was the lazy middle class.

typical right wingers

Lazy, fat, druggies, liberal greedy slugs. A little austerity
aught to help fix that in a generation.

funny. the rich got a bail out. now it's the middle class that has to
practice 'austerity'

yep. he's right wing

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:09:56 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

..

Never will forget Clinton giving up his seed to Monica and then lying
making her life hell for his dishonesty.

yeah. you go ahead and keep thinking about that.

the rest of us will consider the things that are important.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:37:06 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message

Never will forget Clinton giving up his seed to Monica and then lying
making her life hell for his dishonesty.

So you think that if he had told the truth her life would not have been
hell?

Surprised me all to heck when more low morality Hilary Clinton tried for
the lead dimwit, and got the low life vote.

You're really a moron. You can't even write an English sentence, but you're
really quick to pass moral judgment on others.

he obsesses about the strangest damn things

he's a true right winger

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:47:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

except that bush sold all of our manufacturing to the chinese. that's
why our trade balance is so poor

Do you really believe that? You are insane!

what DIDNT bush do to destroy the middle class? did he leave any stone
unturned?

bpuharic wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:47:18 -0400, wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

except that bush sold all of our manufacturing to the chinese. that's
why our trade balance is so poor

Do you really believe that? You are insane!

what DIDNT bush do to destroy the middle class? did he leave any stone
unturned?

I'm doing just fine. When the new taxes arrive to pay for BHO's massive
spending there will likely be a "change".

bpuharic wrote:

except that bush sold all of our manufacturing to the chinese. that's
why our trade balance is so poor

Do you really believe that? You are insane!

what DIDNT bush do to destroy the middle class? did he leave any stone
unturned?

I'm doing just fine. When the new taxes arrive to pay for BHO's massive
spending there will likely be a "change".

Don't go crying to Margaret for a raise.

bpuharic wrote:

except that bush sold all of our manufacturing to the chinese. that's
why our trade balance is so poor

Do you really believe that? You are insane!

what DIDNT bush do to destroy the middle class? did he leave any stone
unturned?

I'm doing just fine. When the new taxes arrive to pay for BHO's massive
spending there will likely be a "change".

and 100M middle class americans arent.

and bush already spent the money. but he's rich and white so he gets a
pass

On 13-Jul-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

and i hear the GOP is gonna sell the US to a bunch of rich chinese...

You might mean that in jest, but it's more likely true. The red Chinese are
successful because their population doesn't exist on foreign steel, Japanese
and Korean automobiles, then buy everything else retail from the United
States. That why they have such a strong economic core. Their leadership
might be totalitarian, but they're far brighter, and more honorable, than
the assholes you clowns put into office.

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 01:43:54 GMT, "Igor"
wrote:

On 13-Jul-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

and i hear the GOP is gonna sell the US to a bunch of rich chinese...

You might mean that in jest, but it's more likely true. The red Chinese are
successful because their population doesn't exist on foreign steel, Japanese
and Korean automobiles, then buy everything else retail from the United
States. That why they have such a strong economic core. Their leadership
might be totalitarian, but they're far brighter, and more honorable, than
the assholes you clowns put into office.

no doubt you mean 30 y ears of bush and reagan

Boat prices Canuck57[_9_] General 20 July 17th 10 01:14 AM
OT, until you look at boat prices.... Larry Cruising 6 February 28th 10 06:08 PM
NADA boat prices Ken T. General 9 April 7th 09 06:11 PM
used boat prices [email protected] General 5 April 21st 06 02:16 AM
Used Boat Prices ?!? [email protected] Cruising 9 March 31st 05 09:16 PM