Default Boat prices

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

Fewer people will be able to afford boats. All for an Obamanation.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:03:26 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

you guys have also been hearing about UFO's, velikovsky, and the
fluoridation of water.

any other paranoid schemes you wanna invent?

On 7/13/10 8:03 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

Fewer people will be able to afford boats. All for an Obamanation.

*You* hear?

You're full of ****.

Nothing new here.

On 13/07/2010 6:53 PM, Harry  wrote:
On 7/13/10 8:03 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

Fewer people will be able to afford boats. All for an Obamanation.

*You* hear?

You're full of ****.

Nothing new here.

I was trolling, damn, de-plumer got away...

Well, 2 carp is better than none.

On 7/13/10 9:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 13/07/2010 6:53 PM, Harry  wrote:
On 7/13/10 8:03 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

Fewer people will be able to afford boats. All for an Obamanation.

*You* hear?

You're full of ****.

Nothing new here.

I was trolling, damn, de-plumer got away...

Well, 2 carp is better than none.

You were trolling? For what, to get someone to take one of your
imbecilic posts seriously? No one here with a working brain takes your
posts seriously. Only the brain-dead righties high five you.

On 13/07/2010 7:14 PM, Harry  wrote:
On 7/13/10 9:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 13/07/2010 6:53 PM, Harry  wrote:
On 7/13/10 8:03 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive
removal of deductions and a national VAT.

Fewer people will be able to afford boats. All for an Obamanation.

*You* hear?

You're full of ****.

Nothing new here.

I was trolling, damn, de-plumer got away...

Well, 2 carp is better than none.

You were trolling? For what, to get someone to take one of your
imbecilic posts seriously? No one here with a working brain takes your
posts seriously. Only the brain-dead righties high five you.

Trolling for suckers, caught two already.

I need to thank those leftie debt loving liberals for botching the
economy. For which I could not have purchased stock so cheaply as I did
early last year. Another pony just returned to daddy with lots of money.

HeeeHaaa...

On 7/13/10 9:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
I need to thank those leftie debt loving liberals for botching the
economy. For which I could not have purchased stock so cheaply as I did
early last year. Another pony just returned to daddy with lots of money.

HeeeHaaa...

Buying stock one share at a time, eh?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:17:57 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Trolling for suckers, caught two already.

I need to thank those leftie debt loving liberals for botching the
economy.

except, of course, it was right wing free market radicals like alan
greenspan, ronald reagan and milton friedman who destroyed the US
economy

"Canuck57" wrote in message
Bet boat prices come down even more, but certianly will not go up.

Reason, I hear democrats are quitely plannign a tax hike, massive removal
of deductions and a national VAT.

Fewer people will be able to afford boats. All for an Obamanation.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

I hear that Democrats are all born in Kenya, are gay, and are coming for
your guns. You're a MORON.

OT, until you look at boat prices.... Larry Cruising 6 February 28th 10 06:08 PM
NADA boat prices Ken T. General 9 April 7th 09 06:11 PM
used boat prices [email protected] General 5 April 21st 06 02:16 AM
Used Boat Prices ?!? [email protected] Cruising 9 March 31st 05 09:16 PM
prices for a Marieholm International Folk Boat? Jonathan Ganz ASA 2 October 13th 04 06:36 PM