Default Thanks to all... starter problem solved

Thanks to some dogged investigating, I've solved my starter problem and all
works well.
I won't bore you with the details........ but after 'the fix' was made, the
starter jumped up and threw that flywheel around like a champ.

On 7/8/10 8:59 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Thanks to some dogged investigating, I've solved my starter problem and
all works well.
I won't bore you with the details........ but after 'the fix' was made,
the starter jumped up and threw that flywheel around like a champ.

A resurrection, as it were!
Jim Jim is offline

YukonBound wrote:
Thanks to some dogged investigating, I've solved my starter problem and
all works well.
I won't bore you with the details........ but after 'the fix' was made,
the starter jumped up and threw that flywheel around like a champ.

Very rude to ask for help, then not give the solution.
Others who encounter the same problem are denied the answer.
Even if the answer is something really, really stupid.
We all make mistakes.

Jim - Sermon for Thursday.

"Jim" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:
Thanks to some dogged investigating, I've solved my starter problem and
all works well.
I won't bore you with the details........ but after 'the fix' was made,
the starter jumped up and threw that flywheel around like a champ.

Very rude to ask for help, then not give the solution.
Others who encounter the same problem are denied the answer.
Even if the answer is something really, really stupid.
We all make mistakes.

Jim - Sermon for Thursday.

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

On 7/8/10 9:29 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:
Thanks to some dogged investigating, I've solved my starter problem
and all works well.
I won't bore you with the details........ but after 'the fix' was
made, the starter jumped up and threw that flywheel around like a champ.

Very rude to ask for help, then not give the solution.
Others who encounter the same problem are denied the answer.
Even if the answer is something really, really stupid.
We all make mistakes.

Jim - Sermon for Thursday.

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

Indeed. Just leave the assholes hanging by their...

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:29:54 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

You can thank your pal in MD for that state of affairs. I think a lot
of us would appreciate knowing which component or connection was
failing.

wrote:

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

You can thank your pal in MD for that state of affairs. I think a lot
of us would appreciate knowing which component or connection was
failing.

You're ever the asshole, eh, w'hine?

wrote:

Maybe... but in here every bit of information is used as a weapon.

You can thank your pal in MD for that state of affairs. I think a lot
of us would appreciate knowing which component or connection was
failing.

You're ever the asshole, eh, w'hine?

I rest my case.

PS, you should closely study the case law relating to stalking,
slander and defamation.