Default More of the lunacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SWn1...eature=related

On Jul 7, 3:38*pm, "Harold" wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SWn1...eature=related

Next it will be redistributing Christian wealth to Muslims. Remember,
Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

"After 9/11, America didn't always live up to her ideals."- President
barack obama

"You might say that America is a Muslim nation."- President barack
obama, Egypt 2009

Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

"After 9/11, America didn't always live up to her ideals."- President
barack obama

"You might say that America is a Muslim nation."- President barack
obama, Egypt 2009

1. We never were a "christian nation," ****-for-brains.

2. Under Dubya, America was overly arrogant.

3. America did not live up to her ideals after 9-11.

4. And a jewish nation and a christian nation and a buddhist nation and
so on and so forth, since people of virtually every religion are welcome
here.

Herring, if there were a photo representing "dumb" in the dictionary,
the photo would be one of you.

Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

actually that was jefferson in his letter to the barbary pirates when
setting up a treaty. he said we were never a christian nation

and we're not

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

it has.

Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

actually that was jefferson in his letter to the barbary pirates when
setting up a treaty. he said we were never a christian nation

and we're not

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

it has.

You do realize you are commenting on the posts of a couple of mindless
right-wing assholes here. That herring was a colonel in the army speaks
volumes about the incompetency of the military during his time in it.

Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

Liar: "We are no longer JUST a Christian nation."

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

Liar: "President Barack Obama has declared that America has "failed to
appreciate Europe's leading role in the world" and has "shown arrogance and
been dismissive, even derisive" towards its allies."

"After 9/11, America didn't always live up to her ideals."- President
barack obama

"You might say that America is a Muslim nation."- President barack
obama, Egypt 2009

Liar: It's direct from Pat Boone... a right-wing nut with no credibility.

Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

actually that was jefferson in his letter to the barbary pirates when
setting up a treaty. he said we were never a christian nation

and we're not

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

it has.

You do realize you are commenting on the posts of a couple of mindless
right-wing assholes here. That herring was a colonel in the army speaks
volumes about the incompetency of the military during his time in it.

yeah i know. but they're gonna make alot of progress in destroying
american in november...depressing

On 07/07/2010 1:38 PM, Harold wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SWn1...eature=related

Obama is really of his rocker?

--
Governemnt debt is tax servitude for the middle class.

Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

"After 9/11, America didn't always live up to her ideals."- President
barack obama

"You might say that America is a Muslim nation."- President barack
obama, Egypt 2009

He must be a racist then, last I checked most of the US was far from
being Islam/Muslim. But both his dad and step dad were muslim,

But from the CIA:
Protestant 51.3%, Roman Catholic 23.9%, Mormon 1.7%, other Christian
1.6%, Jewish 1.7%, Buddhist 0.7%, Muslim 0.6%, other or unspecified
2.5%, unaffiliated 12.1%, none 4% (2007 est.)

Guess those formative first 10 or 12 years of not being in American
culture and in American schools stunted Obama's perception of reality.

Hopefully next time we will see an "American" president.

Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

actually that was jefferson in his letter to the barbary pirates when
setting up a treaty. he said we were never a christian nation

and we're not

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

it has.

You do realize you are commenting on the posts of a couple of mindless
right-wing assholes here. That herring was a colonel in the army speaks
volumes about the incompetency of the military during his time in it.

yeah i know. but they're gonna make alot of progress in destroying
american in november...depressing

Actually, most of us hope democrats and corruption types get
slaughtered. That in itself will be a good start. Then tell Obama he
isn't going to be able to debt-spend any more.

--
Governemnt debt is tax servitude for the middle class.

Compassion or Lunacy? Tim General 0 January 25th 10 03:09 PM
More blue state lunacy... Tosk General 213 October 22nd 09 01:24 AM
Bush Blows $1.6 Trillion on War of Lunacy Boater General 1 November 16th 08 04:38 AM
speaking of Lunacy.... Tim General 47 February 14th 08 12:43 PM
More Cuban Lunacy [email protected] Cruising 5 July 16th 03 12:59 AM