Harry  Harry  is offline

Default More of the lunacy

On 7/7/10 5:21 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:01:59 -0700 (PDT), John
wrote:

On Jul 7, 3:38 pm, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SWn1...eature=related

Next it will be redistributing Christian wealth to Muslims. Remember,
Obama is the guy who said:

"We're no longer a Christian nation." - President barack obama, June
2009

actually that was jefferson in his letter to the barbary pirates when
setting up a treaty. he said we were never a christian nation

and we're not

" America has been arrogant." - President barack obama

it has.

You do realize you are commenting on the posts of a couple of mindless
right-wing assholes here. That herring was a colonel in the army speaks
volumes about the incompetency of the military during his time in it.