Default Ping Donnie

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

"Harold" wrote in message
Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner & lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
Harold wrote:
wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner& lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum repair
job.

Evidently CRC doesn't sell this in CA so he went shopping for TV
solvents...

http://www.crcindustries.com/marine/...x?PN=06102&S=N

I went to the closest place where I thought cleaning solvent was
available. The boat dealers are at least a 10 km drive from my place.

5 miles? A Rav4 should be able to handle that, as long as you have been
faithful about tending to all the recalls.

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Harold wrote:
wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner& lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon
but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum
repair job.

Evidently CRC doesn't sell this in CA so he went shopping for TV
solvents...

http://www.crcindustries.com/marine/...x?PN=06102&S=N

I went to the closest place where I thought cleaning solvent was
available. The boat dealers are at least a 10 km drive from my place.

So if the correct product isn't available you find something similar?
Why not save the gas and shoot some WD40 in there?

Harold wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message

Harold wrote:

wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

[...]

Now *that* is funny!

Just for donnie Harold[_2_] General 3 July 6th 10 01:44 PM
Hey Donnie!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 9 November 15th 09 03:32 AM
Donnie! Something to wear while in the Pink RAV4! John H[_2_] General 0 June 13th 09 12:30 AM
Yo Donnie, Jimmie, and Harrie John H.[_6_] General 5 August 27th 08 02:11 PM
Yo Donnie! Got your email... John H.[_5_] General 21 August 16th 08 12:06 AM