BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping Donnie (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116279-ping-donnie.html)

Harold[_2_] July 5th 10 10:22 PM

Ping Donnie

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

YukonBound July 6th 10 12:47 AM

Ping Donnie

"Harold" wrote in message
Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner & lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Harry[_2_] July 6th 10 01:47 PM

Ping Donnie

In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message
Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner & lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Harold[_2_] July 6th 10 02:21 PM

Ping Donnie

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message
Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner & lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum repair job.

Harry[_2_] July 6th 10 02:24 PM

Ping Donnie

In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message
Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner & lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum repair job.

I've taken many mechanical engineering courses and as you know, I know
everything. Just ask me. For some reason my little buddy doesn't ask me
about these things.

Larry[_24_] July 7th 10 12:28 AM

Ping Donnie

Harold wrote:
wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner& lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum repair job.

Evidently CRC doesn't sell this in CA so he went shopping for TV solvents...

http://www.crcindustries.com/marine/...x?PN=06102&S=N

YukonBound July 7th 10 03:19 AM

Ping Donnie

"Larry" wrote in message
Harold wrote:
wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner& lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum repair
job.

Evidently CRC doesn't sell this in CA so he went shopping for TV
solvents...

http://www.crcindustries.com/marine/...x?PN=06102&S=N

I went to the closest place where I thought cleaning solvent was available.
The boat dealers are at least a 10 km drive from my place.

Harold[_2_] July 7th 10 10:54 AM

Ping Donnie

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
Harold wrote:
wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner& lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum repair
job.

Evidently CRC doesn't sell this in CA so he went shopping for TV
solvents...

http://www.crcindustries.com/marine/...x?PN=06102&S=N

I went to the closest place where I thought cleaning solvent was
available. The boat dealers are at least a 10 km drive from my place.

5 miles? A Rav4 should be able to handle that, as long as you have been
faithful about tending to all the recalls.

Larry[_24_] July 8th 10 01:17 AM

Ping Donnie

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Harold wrote:
wrote in message

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Get that starter problem fixed yet? We anxiously await the outcome.

Just got back from 'The Source' where I bought a can of the 'TV Tuner
contact cleaner& lubricant.
I had tried at my favourite electrical supply store this afternoon
but
they
didn't carry it.
I'll advise when I have results to post.

Oh, man I can't wait, thanks little buddy.

Don't you just love how he adds suspense and drama to a ho-hum
repair job.

Evidently CRC doesn't sell this in CA so he went shopping for TV
solvents...

http://www.crcindustries.com/marine/...x?PN=06102&S=N

I went to the closest place where I thought cleaning solvent was
available. The boat dealers are at least a 10 km drive from my place.

So if the correct product isn't available you find something similar?
Why not save the gas and shoot some WD40 in there?

Larry[_24_] July 8th 10 01:18 AM

Ping Donnie

Harold wrote:
wrote in message

[...]