Default Yo Donnie, Jimmie, and Harrie

I saw your comments about 'Oma's Toy'! Glad to see you liked it enough to
discuss it.

Actually, it was a pretty good deal. We were on our way to buy an Airstream
Safari Sport at $39,000 or so, and decided to look at the Funfinder
instead. We looked at the at the 18'9" version because that was within the
weight I wanted to tow. Yes, I could probably have found a longer, heavier
trailer for what we paid, but that's not what I wanted.

We were very impressed with the Funfinder. For one thing, it had a full
size queen bed, which the Airstream did not. And it had a huge list of
options already there. And, it cost only about 40% of what the Airstream
cost!

I wish, almost, that I'd asked for advice from you guys first. I'm sure you
could have directed me to a much better deal somewhere. But, as you can see
from the picture at Chuck's Is., Oma is very happy with her new toy.

And, when Oma is happy, Opa is happy!
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
[...]

Why would I give a schitt about Herring's coffin on wheels?

And why does the deaf old schitt keep addressing posts to me, since I
don't read or even see most of them?

On Aug 26, 5:42*pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

He needs a big hug from Scotty and they both then need to snuggle in
their security blankets.

"JimH" wrote in message
On Aug 26, 5:42 pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

I wish he'd go spend some quality time with Waylon Smithers.
John seems lonely and Smithers must have worn out that Malibu Stacey blowup
doll by now.

On Aug 26, 5:43*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:42*pm, HK wrote:

JimH wrote:
[...]

their security blankets.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, crap the lover's spat between JimH and his lover/clone Harry is
over......