Default Yo Donnie! Got your email...

.... Hey, just because Canada doesn't have any cute young things playing
the
game, don't knock it.

First, get those gals up there to lose some weight, then go find a
bikini
that will fit, then learn how to walk in sand, then run....and so on.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Why must it always be my job to educate the ignorant?
http://www.proem.com/womensbeachvolleyball/

But, does Canada have a team in the Olympics? I couldn't' find them.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

John H. wrote:
... Hey, just because Canada doesn't have any cute young things playing
the
game, don't knock it.

First, get those gals up there to lose some weight, then go find a
bikini
that will fit, then learn how to walk in sand, then run....and so on.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Why must it always be my job to educate the ignorant?
http://www.proem.com/womensbeachvolleyball/

But, does Canada have a team in the Olympics? I couldn't' find them.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

I am impressed those girls did have some hard bodies, who would have
thought they were Canadians? It is possible that they went to CA to
"buy some talent".

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:53:39 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

I didn't think they were Canadians. They look like they came from Redondo
Beach. That's a California tan, not a Canadian tan.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

The reason you didn't see them on the Olympics they lost very very early
.. They were rated 24th, but lost at 25th.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

Take a closer look John. That stuff dumb Don put up about volleyball was
from the last century.
BTW Bull****ter's origins are in Halifax NS. What a surprise, eh.
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...l=en&filter=0&

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:06:40 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,

wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

Serves 'em right. Anyone who would forsake their own country to play for
someone else deserves to lose!
--
** Good Day! **

John H
Senior Member

wrote:

John H. wrote:
... * *Hey, just because Canada doesn't have any cute young things
playing
the
* * game, don't knock it.

* * First, get those gals up there to lose some weight, then go find a
bikini
* * that will fit, then learn how to walk in sand, then run....and so
on.
* * --
* * ** Good Day! **

* * * John H

Why must it always be my job to educate the ignorant?
http://www.proem.com/womensbeachvolleyball/

But, does Canada have a team in the Olympics? I couldn't' find them.
--
** Good Day! **

* * John H

I am impressed those girls did have some hard bodies, who would have
thought they were Canadians? *It is possible that they went to CA to
"buy some talent".

I didn't think they were Canadians. They look like they came from Redondo
Beach. That's a California tan, not a Canadian tan.
--
** Good Day! **

* *John H

Take a closer look John. That stuff dumb Don put up about volleyball was
from the last century.
BTW Bull****ter's origins are in Halifax NS. What a surprise, eh.http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ring=d&enc...- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Jim.. send me a valid email addy.. got something for you of
probable interest.....

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
John H. wrote:
[...]

Buy this...girlie boy!

John H. wrote:
[...]

Shortwave? Is that you?

Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message

Hey, Jim.. send me a valid email addy.. got something for you of
probable interest.....

Scott,
Check your mailbox

Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST* Bill Sornson Boat Building 0 August 14th 06 06:42 PM
SSB & Email Bobby Electronics 13 February 25th 05 10:16 PM
email Bing Ladden General 0 February 24th 05 07:36 AM
O.T. Anyone else get an email like this one RGrew176 General 3 October 12th 04 04:03 PM