John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yo Donnie! Got your email...

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:53:39 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

John H. wrote:
... Hey, just because Canada doesn't have any cute young things playing
the
game, don't knock it.

First, get those gals up there to lose some weight, then go find a
bikini
that will fit, then learn how to walk in sand, then run....and so on.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Why must it always be my job to educate the ignorant?
http://www.proem.com/womensbeachvolleyball/

But, does Canada have a team in the Olympics? I couldn't' find them.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

I am impressed those girls did have some hard bodies, who would have
thought they were Canadians? It is possible that they went to CA to
"buy some talent".

I didn't think they were Canadians. They look like they came from Redondo
Beach. That's a California tan, not a Canadian tan.
--
** Good Day! **

John H