Default Great day on the Potomac

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:27:07 -0400, "Harold"
wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
. ..

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 7/5/10 8:41 AM, John H wrote:
We took our neighbors out Saturday for a little play time on the
Potomac. What a

Super day, with the best part at the end:

http://tinyurl.com/2wagord

Crikey, you *do* look like death on a cracker...and your face is bright
red...no sunscreen?

Well, they say it's good to be thin.. but I couldn't tell the difference
between the Lt Colonel & the garden hose!
He should talk to Looney... I hear 'Georgia Special Bud' will give you the
munchies and eventually fatten him up.

How is that starter repair project going?

Looks like both Harry and Don are feeling a little badly about being on the
'pudgy side' so to speak. The site below may help them. I'm 6'3" and my 'ideal
weight' is 175lbs according to the calculator. I'm at 178 now, so I'm a tad
overweight. Probably those hamburgers last night!

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links...eal_bw_men.htm

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

On 7/5/10 12:31 PM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:27:07 -0400,
wrote:

wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message
On 7/5/10 8:41 AM, John H wrote:
We took our neighbors out Saturday for a little play time on the
Potomac. What a

Super day, with the best part at the end:

http://tinyurl.com/2wagord

Crikey, you *do* look like death on a cracker...and your face is bright
red...no sunscreen?

Well, they say it's good to be thin.. but I couldn't tell the difference
between the Lt Colonel& the garden hose!
He should talk to Looney... I hear 'Georgia Special Bud' will give you the
munchies and eventually fatten him up.

How is that starter repair project going?

Looks like both Harry and Don are feeling a little badly about being on the
'pudgy side' so to speak. The site below may help them. I'm 6'3" and my 'ideal
weight' is 175lbs according to the calculator. I'm at 178 now, so I'm a tad
overweight. Probably those hamburgers last night!

You look like ****, Herring...frail, and about three footsteps away from
death. Maybe it is all those surgeries, eh? You looked reasonably
healthy in 2003, the last time I saw you.
Tim Tim is offline

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 7/5/10 8:41 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.- Hide quoted text -

I'm feeling bad aboutt he pudgy business too! That's why I finall
broke into the high 260's. A far cry from 315 this winter.

thansk for the encouragement John. Compared to you, I'm still like a
ton o' lead though but I'm getting there.hopefully by this winter I'll
be at a comfortable 225-230

In article 437e76b6-0b01-4e23-be81-0caf73e6c848
@w31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 5, 8:47*am, Harry ? wrote:
On 7/5/10 8:41 AM, John H wrote:

We took our neighbors out Saturday for a little play time on the Potomac. What a

Super day, with the best part at the end:

http://tinyurl.com/2wagord

Crikey, you *do* look like death on a cracker...and your face is bright
red...no sunscreen?

Hey Harry! First off, John looks healthy and fine, everybody can see
that. Seriously, just cause you say it... Anyway, you seem to be ready
to pick on everybody here but to date still refuse to put up a photo of
yourself. Why is that, are you quite sure you would be a laughing stock
or what?

Scotty, seriously Harry, why are you so afraid to be you?

Herr Krause. it seems you get a twitch in your strap-on when Herring
starts a thread. Why is that?

Same way with D'Plume. She can't wait to buckle up when Canuk makes a
post.

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

In article 9d996fcd-5d1f-4046-a5f5-
, says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 7/5/10 8:41 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

I have been working hard too. Don't know what my weight is now but I am
back in my size 32 riding pants with comfort. Even better is the
strength and stamina I have now getting up to an hour of cardio some
days [before the workout!]. Last Sunday in the heat I did 5 6-8 lap
motos. Lemme see, each lap about 3:20,,, times 7, times five. 'Bout two
hours all together on the dirt track. Intense, lot's of fluids...

On Jul 5, 8:47 am, Harry wrote:
On 7/5/10 8:41 AM, John H wrote:

We took our neighbors out Saturday for a little play time on the Potomac. What a

Super day, with the best part at the end:

http://tinyurl.com/2wagord

Crikey, you *do* look like death on a cracker...and your face is bright
red...no sunscreen?

Hey Harry! First off, John looks healthy and fine, everybody can see
that. Seriously, just cause you say it... Anyway, you seem to be ready
to pick on everybody here but to date still refuse to put up a photo of
yourself. Why is that, are you quite sure you would be a laughing stock
or what?

Please...you barely completed high school, if that. You're in no
position, education or experience-wise, to judge anything, least of all
the physical appearance of death on a cracker herring.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 7/5/10 8:41 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Good work, Tim. Keep at it. It's worth it.