Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Great day on the Potomac

Older daughter, Renee brought the three boys up for a couple days.
Yesterday we put in at Pohick Bay and headed south to the boaters'
beach at Belmont Bay. The boys had a great time 'exploring' and even
discovered a 'secret river' that went back up into the woods. It had a
sandy bottom so we walked a few hundred yards into the woods.

Weather was perfect. Great day.

Today we'll put in just north of National Airport and tour the city by
boat. We'll have a picnic lunch in Georgetown.

Boat is running well. That Yamaha pushes it along nicely.

Saw three (I counted twice) Etecs on bass boats in Belmont Bay
yesterday. They're not the rarities some would have us believe.
--

John H

Potomac Catfish Vic Smith General 32 August 15th 08 03:12 AM
Spectacular Day on the Potomac John H.[_4_] General 7 May 28th 08 03:57 PM
New Wilson Bridge over the Potomac - Great Photo Calif Bill General 2 May 20th 06 01:24 AM
New Wilson Bridge over the Potomac - Great Photo Don White General 1 May 19th 06 02:47 PM
New Wilson Bridge over the Potomac - Great Photo basskisser General 1 May 19th 06 02:47 PM