Michael Sutton

Default trailer bearing grease question

I'm about to repack the bearings on my small boat trailer.

Should I use 'marine grease' or 'heavy duty high heat axle grease'?

FYI. It's a small boat trailer, that will only be
used in fresh-water.

Sure what the hell, shoot the works and buy the $1.99 tube. It's only your
boat riding on the trailer.

Belray makes a very good waterproof grease. Used it for years on offroad
(enduro) bikes and never had any muck where the grease used to be. Save
yourself the worry of bearing failure.

Andy K.