Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
hk hk is offline

Default Shopping for a non-boating GPS...

Got a buddy who is graduating from college at the age of 41, and got
there by going part time after work for many years. He's going to
celebrate by taking a nice, long driving vacation across the USA, and
I'd like to get him a special gift, a GPS he can use in his car and also
outside the car for hiking trails and walking city streets...

I think something with a nice 4" to 5" screen would do, rather than one
of the tiny screen pocket models. Problem is, I know nothing about these
land-based GPS devices.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.