posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default If I was shopping for a monohull...

This might be what I'd pick...

If the girls were included I'd buy one tomorrow.

I bet Joe, Doug, and katy will like this one.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/whitecloud.htm

cool video -- savy marketing on a product that sells itself
to anyone knowledgable.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/html/whitecloudhi2.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bart wrote:
This might be what I'd pick...

If the girls were included I'd buy one tomorrow.

I bet Joe, Doug, and katy will like this one.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/whitecloud.htm

cool video -- savy marketing on a product that sells itself
to anyone knowledgable.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/html/whitecloudhi2.html

You're right...what a beautiful boat...I didn't see a price listed..must
be that if you have to ask you can't afford it...cabin's great...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Bart wrote:
This might be what I'd pick...

If the girls were included I'd buy one tomorrow.

I bet Joe, Doug, and katy will like this one.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/whitecloud.htm

cool video -- savy marketing on a product that sells itself
to anyone knowledgable.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/html/whitecloudhi2.html

Nice interior, layout, features...But it's an ugly hard chined hull.
I'd pass.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thanks for the video.. I'm really, really glad the women weren't wearing
artificial PFDs. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart" wrote in message
oups.com...
This might be what I'd pick...

If the girls were included I'd buy one tomorrow.

I bet Joe, Doug, and katy will like this one.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/whitecloud.htm

cool video -- savy marketing on a product that sells itself
to anyone knowledgable.

http://www.ruggedmedia.com/html/whitecloudhi2.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

You're right...what a beautiful boat...I didn't see a price listed..must
be that if you have to ask you can't afford it...cabin's great...

$395k

I think it is priced a little bit high. On the other hand
it is just about perfect and ready to go.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

Nice interior, layout, features...But it's an ugly hard chined hull.
I'd pass.

I can live with a hard chine.

It's Aluminum not steel also. What is your preference?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The girls are pretty.

Jon, I know you prefer catamarrans in this price range. Still what
do you think of the boat?

I like the fact that it can be beached and the bottom cleaned
without diving, or for paint--like a catamaran. You could bring
along a sander and some extra bottom paint and keep the
hull clean anywhere warm that there was a tide.

Hauling up the centerboard means you could go more places.

I'd like to know how it sails in heavy weather.

One concern I have with centerboards is that they move and if
they move, there is going to be friction and wear.

Capt. JG wrote:
Thanks for the video.. I'm really, really glad the women weren't wearing
artificial PFDs. :-)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Bart wrote:
Joe wrote:

Nice interior, layout, features...But it's an ugly hard chined hull.
I'd pass.

I can live with a hard chine.

It's Aluminum not steel also. What is your preference?

http://www.strongyachts.com/sailboats.htm

If I stumble into an extra 500K this is the one i'd buy.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It's certainly not outrageously priced, but it is high.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart" wrote in message