*JimH*

Default Holiday Shopping Annoyance #1

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Frippin; rebates. I hate mail-in rebates. Pain in the ass, and they
usually never show. Which is what the retailer counts on, I guess.

Humbug. Bah.

If you went Christmas shopping instead of holiday shopping you would not
have that problem Harry. ;-)

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Frippin; rebates. I hate mail-in rebates. Pain in the ass, and they
usually never show. Which is what the retailer counts on, I guess.

Humbug. Bah.

If you went Christmas shopping instead of holiday shopping you would not
have that problem Harry. ;-)

I went Christmas shopping. These gifts are for "Christians."
In fact, I left a grand worth of merch at the checkout after a nice piece
of gear I found at a really nice price was only priced really nice because
of a $150 mail in rebate, the language for which was in the smallest
possible type at the bottom of a countertop display. There wasn't even an
asterisk.

I'm not sure the manager of the Office Depot ever before heard a customer
in a crowded shopping lane say to his face, "Fu*k you and fu*k your lying
store, too."

Heh heh.

So why did you have to swear at the manager like that? Was the rebate his
doing?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
It sounds like you are harboring a lot of pent up anger.

For what it is worth, all store managers run into assholes on a regular
basis.

--
The sun never sets on what Bush has soiled.

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Reverend Jim strikes again. But, funny thing is, all of the chastising
he does, it's quite all right if one of his circle jerk members, or he
does it.

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
Harry,
It sounds like you are harboring a lot of pent up anger.

For what it is worth, all store managers run into assholes on a regular
basis.

Reverend Jim, Smithers used profanity.......

NOYB

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...
Harry,
It sounds like you are harboring a lot of pent up anger.

I would have crushed the managers legs with my pick up truck. But that's
just me.

P Fritz

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

"Narcissists feel entitled to whatever they can take. They expect
privileges and indulgences, and they also feel entitled to exploit other
people without any trace of reciprocation"