posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.ufc,rec.boats

Default Global gulag, USA

http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

wrote in message
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

Note the ****weak attempt to get us to click on your ****ty HIV-infested
link.

posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.ufc,rec.boats

On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

On 06/05/2010 6:41 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time. See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes even
if I didn't live in the USA.

wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time. See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes even if
I didn't live in the USA.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

It's nice to know that gov't occasionally works. In this case by throwing
you the hell out and refusing to let you back in.

*wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

* *Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". *Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time. *See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes even if
I didn't live in the USA.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

It's nice to know that gov't occasionally works. In this case by throwing
you the hell out and refusing to let you back in.

Note how brilliant it was of you and Canuck to engage the OP's racist
bias across four news groups. add the only reason it was four is
because Canuck took alt.fan.howard-stern out for some odd reason..

Cheers to both of you.

wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
[...]

I'd give Canuck57 a pass for not knowing he was crossposting. But Plume,
being the smartest person on rec.boats, should know better. Shame on her
for deliberately disrupting the harmony of rec.boats.

wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
[...]

Next time you realize you're perfect, due let us know jerkface.

So much for global warming . . . Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 135 January 18th 09 12:20 PM
Global Partnership Stephen Rees[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 December 22nd 07 12:36 AM
Global Warming? JimH General 39 April 11th 07 04:24 PM
More on Global Warming RJSmithers General 63 April 10th 07 08:18 PM
First global warming, now this!!! Gilligan ASA 0 November 4th 06 06:34 PM