hk hk is offline

Default Global gulag, USA

On 5/9/10 11:16 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 9, 10:58 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 8, 12:59 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On 5/8/2010 1:00 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On May 7, 1:36 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 6, 10:56 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On 06/05/2010 6:41 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let
in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time.
See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes
even
if
I didn't live in the USA.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

It's nice to know that gov't occasionally works. In this case by
throwing
you the hell out and refusing to let you back in.
Note how brilliant it was of you and Canuck to engage the OP's
racist
bias across four news groups. add the only reason it was four is
because Canuck took alt.fan.howard-stern out for some odd reason..

Cheers to both of you.

Next time you realize you're perfect, due let us know jerkface.

"due let us know jerkface"

i take it you actually mean "do'" instead of "due" and you wish to be
introduced to someone named jerkface?

D'Plume, you are never and never will be average.

I take it that you've got your head up your butt most of the time.

You seem to be getting stupider by the day. I'm afraid Rec.boats has
taken
it's toll on you. Poor baby.

Aww... you and TBD are little buddies... isn't that cute! I bet you even
hold hands from time to time.- Hide quoted text -

Kind of reminds you of Harry and Don, except they hold each other's
members instead of hands.

You seem to be fixated on homosexual practices lately Looney.
I sized you up as a whacked out, bad tempered, southern hillbilly
redneck.... not as a 'closet dweller'.
Is the spring air causing you to come on out?- Hide quoted text -

YOU are the one that keeps bringing up homosexuality, idiot. Has your
son "come on out" of his wino stupor yet today?

Got that ad up on "rentaboy," loogyfocher?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
hk hk is offline

On 5/9/10 11:34 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 9, 11:15 am, wrote:
On 5/9/10 10:58 AM, YukonBound wrote:

You seem to be fixated on homosexual practices lately Looney.
I sized you up as a whacked out, bad tempered, southern hillbilly
redneck.... not as a 'closet dweller'.
Is the spring air causing you to come on out?

Loogyfocher: whacked out, bad tempered, southern hillbilly redneck

Damned close to perfect description of "our boy loogy."

The only remaining question is how he's going to behave *if* he shows up
here. Most adults, when told not to show up on private property, stay
away. But "our boy loogy," being a "whacked out, bad tempered, southern
hillbilly redneck," may believe the usual rules don't apply.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Where do you want to meet up so that you can act like that to my face,
pussy?

Thus proving the validity of the statements that loogyfocher *is* a
whacked out, bad tempered...et cetera.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

In article ,
says...

On 5/9/10 11:24 AM, BAR wrote:
In articlerfSdnUuwxOg_THvWnZ2dnUVZ_uudnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 5/9/10 10:58 AM, YukonBound wrote:

You seem to be fixated on homosexual practices lately Looney.
I sized you up as a whacked out, bad tempered, southern hillbilly
redneck.... not as a 'closet dweller'.
Is the spring air causing you to come on out?

Loogyfocher: whacked out, bad tempered, southern hillbilly redneck

Damned close to perfect description of "our boy loogy."

The only remaining question is how he's going to behave *if* he shows up
here. Most adults, when told not to show up on private property, stay
away. But "our boy loogy," being a "whacked out, bad tempered, southern
hillbilly redneck," may believe the usual rules don't apply.

Why are you afraid of him?

Why do you assume I am, Boatless Bert? I'm well-prepared for an assault
by a whacked out, bad tempered loogyfocher. Aren't you prepared to
defend what's her name...kathleen?

You have stated that you will hide behind your walls with a firearm to
shoot anyone who walks onto your landlord's property. However, your
biggest problem is that you have stated that you first action would be
to kill. I hope you like prison.

How does it go? Don't show your hand unless you have to play it. Just in
case the Mo Co police and sheriff's depts will have your information on
file.

hk hk is offline

On 5/9/10 11:53 AM, BAR wrote:
In article1Y6dnXSkXa9qS3vWnZ2dnUVZ_qCdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 5/9/10 11:24 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

I've never posted anything like that, boatless bertie. I will respond
aggressively to a home invader, though.

How does it go? Don't show your hand unless you have to play it. Just in
case the Mo Co police and sheriff's depts will have your information on
file.

Montgomery County? I visit that county to attend the greek festival at
my favorite church, and for various events at the meany center. Doubt
I'd see boatless bertie at either of those venues...

On May 9, 11:15 am, *wrote:
[...]

The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

How so? Are you going to lie again and try to make someone believe
I've threatened you? The only thing proven here is the fact that you
are a usenet hiding pussy.

On 5/9/2010 11:34 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 9, 11:15 am, wrote:
On 5/9/10 10:58 AM, YukonBound wrote:

You seem to be fixated on homosexual practices lately Looney.
I sized you up as a whacked out, bad tempered, southern hillbilly
redneck.... not as a 'closet dweller'.
Is the spring air causing you to come on out?

Loogyfocher: whacked out, bad tempered, southern hillbilly redneck

Damned close to perfect description of "our boy loogy."

The only remaining question is how he's going to behave *if* he shows up
here. Most adults, when told not to show up on private property, stay
away. But "our boy loogy," being a "whacked out, bad tempered, southern
hillbilly redneck," may believe the usual rules don't apply.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Where do you want to meet up so that you can act like that to my face,
pussy?

Make sure you show up during daylight so your widow can collect big time
from Krause.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/maryl...-doctrine.html
hk hk is offline

On May 9, 11:15 am, wrote:
[...]

It's too bad you and your compadres, flajim, can't read:

"Maryland has adopted the “castle doctrine.” Under the castle doctrine,
“a man faced with the danger of an attack upon his dwelling need not
retreat from his home to escape the danger, but instead may stand his
ground and, if necessary to repel the attack, may kill the attacker.”
See Burch v. State, 346 Md. 253, 283-4, 696 A.2d 443, 458 (1997) quoting
Crawford v. State, 231 Md. 354, 361, 190 A.2d 538, 541 (1963).

"Courts are split as to whether a duty to retreat exists under the
castle doctrine in situations involving cohabitants, guests, and invitees."

Your boy loogyfocher would not qualify here as a cohabitant, guest or
invitee. I doubthe wants to meet Mr. Shadow.

On May 9, 11:15 am, wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't want to be the one who has to convince a jury that there was
a just shooting according to Maryland law. But hey, I'm not you. Carry
on. Run your mouth. And pray that you are not confronted with the
prospect of shooting someone and suffering the consequences. Loogie has
you scared ****less, doesn't he?

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/maryl...arm-news/3976-...

It's too bad you and your compadres, flajim, can't read:

"Maryland has adopted the “castle doctrine.” Under the castle doctrine,
“a man faced with the danger of an attack upon his dwelling need not
retreat from his home to escape the danger, but instead may stand his
ground and, if necessary to repel the attack, may kill the attacker.”
See Burch v. State, 346 Md. 253, 283-4, 696 A.2d 443, 458 (1997) quoting
Crawford v. State, 231 Md. 354, 361, 190 A.2d 538, 541 (1963).

"Courts are split as to whether a duty to retreat exists under the
castle doctrine in situations involving cohabitants, guests, and invitees.."

Your boy loogyfocher would not qualify here as a cohabitant, guest or
invitee. I doubthe wants to meet Mr. Shadow.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

That would be all well and fine, except you forget, you aren't on the
title to the house. Also, did you notice that part where it states
that the "courts are split", dumb ass? And did you notice that you
have to be "attacked"??

So much for global warming . . . Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 135 January 18th 09 12:20 PM
Global Partnership Stephen Rees[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 December 22nd 07 12:36 AM
Global Warming? JimH General 39 April 11th 07 04:24 PM
More on Global Warming RJSmithers General 63 April 10th 07 08:18 PM
First global warming, now this!!! Gilligan ASA 0 November 4th 06 06:34 PM