BoatBanter.com

-   -   Global gulag, USA (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/115346-global-gulag-usa.html)

[email protected] May 6th 10 01:37 PM

Global gulag, USA

http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Dave -Turner May 6th 10 09:08 PM

Global gulag, USA

wrote in message
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

Note the ****weak attempt to get us to click on your ****ty HIV-infested
link.

Canuck57[_9_] May 7th 10 01:00 AM

Global gulag, USA

On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

nom=de=plume[_2_] May 7th 10 01:41 AM

Global gulag, USA

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Canuck57[_9_] May 7th 10 02:42 AM

Global gulag, USA

On 06/05/2010 6:41 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time. See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes even
if I didn't live in the USA.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

nom=de=plume[_2_] May 7th 10 04:56 AM

Global gulag, USA

wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time. See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes even if
I didn't live in the USA.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

It's nice to know that gov't occasionally works. In this case by throwing
you the hell out and refusing to let you back in.

TopBassDog May 7th 10 10:15 AM

Global gulag, USA

*wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

* *Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". *Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time. *See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes even if
I didn't live in the USA.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

It's nice to know that gov't occasionally works. In this case by throwing
you the hell out and refusing to let you back in.

Note how brilliant it was of you and Canuck to engage the OP's racist
bias across four news groups. add the only reason it was four is
because Canuck took alt.fan.howard-stern out for some odd reason..

Cheers to both of you.

anon-e-moose[_3_] May 7th 10 10:52 AM

Global gulag, USA

wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
[...]

I'd give Canuck57 a pass for not knowing he was crossposting. But Plume,
being the smartest person on rec.boats, should know better. Shame on her
for deliberately disrupting the harmony of rec.boats.

nom=de=plume[_2_] May 7th 10 07:36 PM

Global gulag, USA

wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
[...]

Next time you realize you're perfect, due let us know jerkface.