posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.ufc,rec.boats
Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Global gulag, USA

On 06/05/2010 6:41 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 06/05/2010 6:37 AM, wrote:
http://www.globalgulag.us

Note the schnozzle on the creep in picture #3.

cole

Amazing how fast they come up with this stuff...priceless:

Arizona, Doing the Job the Feds won't do!

INS motto should be, "Letting in the wrong people.". Hey, why let in
educated taxpayers when you can have drugs and wetbacks?

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

You sound bitter. Perhaps they got it right with you!

Actually, did me a favor although i didn't realize it at the time. See,
if they let me become American I would have to pay American taxes even
if I didn't live in the USA.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?