mmc mmc is offline

Default Crist has small lead over Rubio...

"anon-e-moose" wrote in message
On 5/4/2010 6:54 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Tue, 04 May 2010 18:01:07 -0400,
wrote:

...in the latest Rasmussen survey of Florida voter preferences for the
general election, 38% to 34%.

Rubio, of course, has the Republican primary locked.

The Democrat in the general election race hasn't the name recognition
yet of Rubio or Crist.

Could be the most interesting general election in the country this
fall,
with Rubio getting the hard-right mindless conservative voters, Crist
pulling moderate Republicans and some Indys and Dems, and maybe
winning,
or spoiling Rubio's chances, giving the Dem the edge.

I don't have a horse in the Florida U.S. Senate race, but if Crist or
the Dem beat Rubio, it'll be a slam on the mindless right, and *that*
can only be good for America.

Most Floridians haven't really figured out Meek is a black guy so I am
not sure the polls are really all that accurate.
I do expect this to get nasty. Don't be surprised if the recurring
rumor that Crist is gay pops up.

What about Crist's Nixon problem, sweating like a pig. How does a guy
get elected to state wide office in Florida when he sweats like his in a
downpour?

Christ is a lousy governor. He'd fit right in in the Senate though. Too
bad Jeb isn't running.

I wouldn't want Christ for a governor. He'd have all these "walking on water
zones" that we'd have to keep our boats out of.
Crist is no worse than Jeb and with vetoing the merit pay/education thing
he's shown that he knows more about education than Jeb.

hk hk is offline

wrote:

[...]

Gay is certainly higher up on the evolutionary scale than conservative
republican.

Only because you are a liberal faggot that knows all about teabagging
other guess. Personally, I like my ta bagger to be feminine and cute,
and trustworthy.

There's just no reason to take you or your posts here seriously.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

wrote:

[...]

Never expected you too. You are a liberal after all.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?
bob bob is offline

On 04/05/2010 6:07 PM, hk wrote:

Gay is certainly higher up on the evolutionary scale than conservative
republican.

Only because you are a liberal faggot that knows all about teabagging
other guess. Personally, I like my ta bagger to be feminine and cute,
and trustworthy.

There's just no reason to take you or your posts here seriously.

Never expected you too. You are a liberal after all.

A gay liberal at that. Crist, Frank, Madow Etc. All admired and desired
by Krowse.

IRS investigating Rubio... hk General 6 April 29th 10 12:18 AM
How Small a Boat for a Small Number of People? -- FollowUp [email protected] General 8 November 12th 05 02:17 AM
How Small a Boat for a Small Number of People? [email protected] General 11 September 13th 05 05:38 PM
Small engine for small boat Smoogster General 5 April 13th 05 06:14 PM
trailerable small sailboat for small family sams General 6 August 13th 04 07:47 PM