Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Going camping...

On Apr 9, 2:02*pm, hk wrote:
On 4/9/10 1:35 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Apr 9, 12:28 pm, *wrote:
On 4/9/10 12:20 PM, wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:12:52 -0400, John
wrote:

...so if you're in the Edinburgh, VA, area, stop by Creekside Campgrounds and
say hello.

Harry, insert foreclosure joke here
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lord I apologize and go off to be with the starving pygmies

And I wasn't going to comment, though I was thinking of correcting
herring on his spelling of the placename. There's no 'h'. If he weren't
such a **** of a human being, I'd consider letting him park his trailer
on our spit of land next to the Shenandoah. It's got 'lectricity; a fire
pit; a masonry storage building (with a nice double bed, refrigerator
and small stove); an actual, union-built brick outdoor grill, and a
canoe. The river is up, sparkling and cold, and the smallies, I hear,
are biting.

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

So now it's YOUR land?? Last time, it was your friends.

I have several friends with land out there, Loogy. Several years ago, we
bought the piece on which stumpy used to sit...remember stumpy? Well,
there's a small cabin and drain field there now...stumpy was bulldozed
out and...sadly...burned up. Even in death, though, stumpy was smarter
than you are.

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym- Hide quoted text -

So, again, are you now saying YOU own land there? I just want to be
certain before I google up your posts about your friend's
land.......and never, ever a mention of YOUR land there.....

Going camping... John H[_2_] General 13 April 12th 10 02:59 PM
boating and camping sailmonstermomma General 16 April 21st 08 04:14 AM
Camping in the PA, NJ, area Kernix General 13 April 13th 06 05:26 PM
Sea Kayak Camping Drew Cutter General 20 February 3rd 06 05:54 PM
Reef camping in Belize Robert Mockan Boat Building 2 March 17th 04 04:09 AM