Default OOOps. Loog..

Guess there is some limited drilling in there. Good on Obama. So now I
have admitted I made a mistake, you should take notes, and said
something good about the Obama announcement so now again, I makes you
.... Well, I will let you spin it any way you want.

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
Guess there is some limited drilling in there. Good on Obama. So now I
have admitted I made a mistake, you should take notes, and said
something good about the Obama announcement so now again, I makes you
... Well, I will let you spin it any way you want.

Scotty

It's nice that you admitted you were wrong. Thanks.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Jim Jim is offline

I am Tosk wrote:
Guess there is some limited drilling in there. Good on Obama. So now I
have admitted I made a mistake, you should take notes, and said
something good about the Obama announcement so now again, I makes you
... Well, I will let you spin it any way you want.

Scotty

crickets

Jim - Waiting for Loogy to admit that Scotty is fair and balanced.

In article , says...

I am Tosk wrote:
Guess there is some limited drilling in there. Good on Obama. So now I
have admitted I made a mistake, you should take notes, and said
something good about the Obama announcement so now again, I makes you
... Well, I will let you spin it any way you want.

Scotty

crickets

Jim - Waiting for Loogy to admit that Scotty is fair and balanced.

Always will be, I have gotten back to political posts the last few weeks
but found that the same old same old stays. I answer question after
question for Loogie, and he deflects and avoids each and every question
asked of him. I asked him three seperate questions the last week, only
after answering his, and all three, he ran from... I am done again,
can't find a responsible debate here with the left.. Just prove a
negative crap and deflection, oh and lets talk about Tim McVeigh, that
is relevant to todays situation, NOT!

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

I am Tosk wrote:
In article , says...
I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

Tom, AKA Jim doesn't think so.

On Apr 1, 7:54*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , says...

I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

Fair and balanced??? I don't think I've EVER heard you say anything
negative about conservatives, and very, very few good things about
liberals. You tend to lump every liberal in a small narrow venue, but
then say that conservatives are broad minded. I didn't run, and never
have run, from anything. What has happened is that when I ask you a
question, you reply with another question as opposed to answering.
Now, show me ONE SINGLE INSTANCE where I've ever mentioned Tim McVeigh.
Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 1, 7:54 am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , says...

I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

That's a dodge Loogy, and you know it.
I've got you 17 unanswered questions behind Scotty.
He's been patient as hell, and you know that.
Can you just answer the damn questions?

Jim - Now I know why you don't ask a lib how many libs it takes to
change a light build. You won't get a damn answer.

On Apr 1, 9:11*am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 1, 7:54 am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , says....

I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

change a light build. *You won't get a damn answer.- Hide quoted text -

Bull****.

On Apr 1, 8:58*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 1, 7:54*am, I am Tosk wrote:

In article , says...

I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

Obviously then, you are not paying attention or have selective memory.

Scotty

You tend to lump every liberal in a small narrow venue, but
then say that conservatives are broad minded. I didn't run, and never
have run, from anything. What has happened is that when I ask you a
question, you reply with another question as opposed to answering.

Absolute bull****. I re-posted several times the whole conversation
last week where I answered your question about weather I approved of
the right's threats, I answered directly with a resounding "NO" and
then followed up with a direct question about the steps of congress
and you ducked it at least a dozen times.. Period. That was only one
of the three questions I asked you after "directly" ansering your
questions.

Now, show me ONE SINGLE INSTANCE where I've ever mentioned Tim McVeigh

OK, maybe "you" didn't, there, another admittal because I am honest
and interested in read debate. Not stuck behind an ideology, never
being able to admit a mistake, a bad move by dems, or answer a
question that does not support your ideology as we will see below
later I suppose...

Anyway, here is the origional question, my answer, and the question
posed to you. This is the last chance you get to either answer, or
run, your choice. Note, I directly answer your question, and follow up
with one of my own... Read it and answer, or run...

[SNIP]

I knew even you couldn't address the above setups and frauds.. No
problem, I know there is really no excuse or justification.

Scotty

Again, I am the originator of the thread. I know what it says. Do you
think it's quite acceptable for the teabagger sorts to call federal
politicians and threaten there lives? Do you think it's good behavior
for them to throw bricks through dems offices? If it's okay, then
would it be okay if democratic protesters did it to republicans?

OK, my answer is a resounding NO! How's that? I answered your
question.

We do know of convicted democratic operatives bombing democratic
offices
to try to put the blame on republicans. I heard the alleged voice
mail
to one of the congressmen. First off, it was definitely read from a
script, and with the amount of vulgar language and silly juvenile,
emo,
insults, I would give the odds of it being a democrat at the end of
the
phone line, a good 50/50 if not better. Conservative radicals don't
get
sappy or emo, that is a lib thing. Consider this, if they wanted to
*really* find the callers, they could do it in minutes. Why aren't we
seeing (with all respect to Froggy) the Frog Hops on the TV?
Hummmmm...
right... that's what I thought.

But now answer my question. Is there proof that this is republicans
doing this, or in your intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"?
By
your own bar, I am looking for criminal convictions and nothing less.
know the minority media is running with the ball but until you
provide
that, your thread is based on nothing but allegations and
sensationalism. You are whipping up unprovoked hate for republicans
by
suggesting with no good reason that this is republicans doing this
when
the only good evidence via convictions in this arena, is democrats...

And just so we don't get off track. I answered your question, now
answer
mine. Is there proof that this is republicans doing this, or in your
intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By your own bar, I am
looking for criminal convictions and nothing less.

Scotty
[/SNIP]

Ok, Loog, answer, or run?

Scotty

Scotty

I can also prove I have answered no less than 4 of your questions
since then, and admitted two mistakes I made in posting. (of course
now that more is coming out about the exploration and shut down plan
Obama came out with, I was not as wrong as I thought...

Scotty answer, or run?

On Apr 1, 10:31*am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Apr 1, 8:58*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Apr 1, 7:54*am, I am Tosk wrote:

In article , says....

I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

Cite? You have no evidence of the above, I'm betting......

[...]

It's not "my bar" to say someone has to be convicted of something in
order for them to have done something. Only if it's criminal activity.
To make it simple, let's say that you admitted that you took a handgun
to a town hall type meeting, and had a CCW permit to do so. Perfectly
legal, ergo no "conviction". But does that make it less of an
unhinged, whacked out way to go about things?

Scotty

Scotty

I can also prove I have answered no less than 4 of your questions
since then, and admitted two mistakes I made in posting. (of course
now that more is coming out about the exploration and shut down plan
Obama came out with, I was not as wrong as I thought...

Scotty answer, or run?- Hide quoted text -

Hey Loog... I am Tosk General 22 January 16th 10 09:10 PM
OOOps.. Sorry John. Tosk General 13 October 23rd 09 12:58 AM
Yo...Loog! D 2[_5_] General 5 September 11th 09 01:42 AM
Ooops! Glenn Ashmore Cruising 8 November 5th 04 10:27 PM
O.T. Ooops DSK General 3 September 22nd 04 04:38 PM